Pro Wrestling Only

1983 Project General Chatter Thread

rainmakerrtv

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so we're clear, the 1 for 1 means 1 pick per 1 day... also we can use the same terminology for drop one to add one...

Since there was such an influx, it is best to just let everyone pick one person per day... we made the exemption for Boon.

I think it is safe to say that from now on, you can only pick on person per day to make sure it is easy for the future...

Just so we're clear, the 1 for 1 means 1 pick per 1 day... also we can use the same terminology for drop one to add one...

Since there was such an influx, it is best to just let everyone pick one person per day... we made the exemption for Boon.

I think it is safe to say that from now on, you can only pick on person per day to make sure it is easy for the future...

To be fair, a little under the cap...

Boon this could be your thing where you randomly draw Japanese and Mexican stars who are on excusion to the us. Just keep a master list and we just book them through that like freelancers ad the list could change evrry mon th or two

Of course, I'll do up from September who's available for each tour...

Are you just going to do the Japanese and not the luchadors? Anyone else want to jump in and do luncha freelancers?

I think we could go ahead and have Boon do Japan, someone else do Mexico, and I would have no problem taking over American Freelancers unless someone else wants to do it officially, that way we don't have to split things up all the time and keep it consistent.

That is unless we want to keep the style for Americans that we have.

Guys, as you may have noticed, I have stepped up my writing from one house show posted per week in addition to the All-Star Wrestling TV broadcast to 2 house shows per week, one shown on ESPN Super Cards and one not. I know it might seem like a bit much, given my tendency to slip a week or two behind schedule, but the house shows for me are the easiest ones to plot and write. As such, I am sort of expanding my territory, running shows in towns where people are no longer running circuits. If anyone has a problem with me running with any of these towns, let me know and I will make alternate plans, and if anyone decides to re-open any of these circuits, I will gladly step aside and move those shows to other towns. Here is my planned monthly circuit :

Week One - Bloomington , Detroit

Week Two - San Francisco, Portland

Week Three - Milwaukee, Chicago

Week Four - Winnipeg, Calgary

(For months that have 5 weeks, my skip week shows will be in Denver and Salt Lake City, where the AWA already ran shows)

I don't think there are any problems with anyone running anywhere anymore. USWA, WWF, NWA (Mid Atlantic) and Lutte all seem to be somewhat National with their TV contracts and Boon loves his smaller venue. Go where you like and get ESPN to carry wrestling for ever and we all would be better off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rosters have been updated, as per usual, let me know if something needs to change.

I have talked with Boon about the Japanese attractions... I think it is good to go at this point.

The next thing would be freelancers for the next three months...

October - Kevin

November - Rain

December - LowBlow

Does that work for everyone?