1/27/84 vs. II/TA (RELEASED)
2/10/84 vs. II/TA (DVDVR MS Set)
2/24/84 vs. II/TA (RELEASED)
3/9/84 vs. II/TA
3/23/84 vs Bracero/Hector Guerrero
4/6/84 vs. Dundee/Chop (DVDVR MS Set)
5/11/84 vs. RnR Express
6/8/84 trios (RELEASED)
6/22/84 vs. RnR (JC tied to Steve Williams)
7/6/84 vs. RnR (JC in cage)
7/20/84 trios (RELEASED)
8/2/84 OFF
8/17/84 OFF
8/31/84 vs. Fantastics (RELEASED)
9/9/84 vs. Fantastics
9/28/84 vs. Fantastics
10/12/84 vs. Fantastics
10/26/84 vs. Master G/Brickhouse Brown
11/23/84 vs. RnR [scaffold] (DVDVR MS Set?)
4/7/85 4 Way Elimination Match: The Rock n Roll Express vs. The Dirty White Boys, The Fabulous Freebirds, The Midnight Express
I think I have everything straight but please let me know if there are any omissions/matches that have/have not been released.
Edit: Added in matches from below
Edited by Tim Cooke

Fuck, Duggan/One Man Gang totally ruled. Only goes about six minutes, but by the end it feels like both guys just came out of a war. Duggan was a total nut job in it throwing incredible punches and stumbling around the ring (or both rings, as it were) and ringside like a bloodied up caveman warrior. Gang hurling himself in between the two rings to get away from Duggan swinging the chair, Duggan tossing Gang over the top rope by the beard(!), the assisted splash/sit-up/punch sequence between both guys and Akbar -- for six minutes they sure managed to cram in a good deal of awesome shit.

Butch Reed vs JYD 7/29/83

This is an epic feud in the old Mid-South Territory. Because of this service we have gotten 2 gimmick matches between the 2. They were awesome. We've seen the angles now we've got the matches to back up the feud. This is an easy top 5 feud of the year candidate. This match isn't as great as the gimmick matches, but it does set them up really well. The opening of this is great with JYD blocking all of Reed's punches and gives them right back. He tops it off with a headbutt. This is all about these guys not liking each other.JYD is all about the punches,Kicks, and headbutts. So his shine is basic, but gets across his hatred of Reed. On Reed's heat he uses some athleticism with top rope drop kicks, power moves, flying shoulder blocks. Both guys throwing headbutts. Their was one where Dog headbutted Reed and busted Reed open, and looked liked Dog busted himself open too. We get all types of BS stuff at the finish that sets up the gimmick matches. On top of that Joel Watts as ref has the gimmick name Joel Armstrong. 2 3/4*

Rock N Roll Express vs Jake Roberts/Barbarian 6/28/85

This was pretty interesting. Jake carried it for his side. He was in the spot of the match when Jake got caught in the ropes and the Rock N Roll did a hit and run on him while the ref tried to stop them, and Barbarian chased them around. Jake took a face 1st bump after getting out of the ropes. Structurally this was worked differently. We start off with a little back and forth. Around the 5 minute mark we get the shine sequence. This was good, and then we get the heat. I loved the finish of the cluster fuck where Jake sneaks in and DDT's Gibson for the win. Good stuff. 3 1/4*

Rock N Roll Express vs Jake Roberts/Barbarian 6/28/85

This was pretty interesting. Jake carried it for his side. He was in the spot of the match when Jake got caught in the ropes and the Rock N Roll did a hit and run on him while the ref tried to stop them, and Barbarian chased them around. Jake took a face 1st bump after getting out of the ropes. Structurally this was worked differently. We start off with a little back and forth. Around the 5 minute mark we get the shine sequence. This was good, and then we get the heat. I loved the finish of the cluster fuck where Jake sneaks in and DDT's Gibson for the win. Good stuff. 3 1/4*

I liked that they switched up the shine sequence, too. The finish, with the roll up leaving the legal man vulnerable to interference from the illegal man, reminds me of the Fernadnez/Rude title change on TBS, only an even better fit with it setting up Jake's finisher.

• Loss unpinned this topic