Pro Wrestling Only

Mini Operations

Grimmas

Just wanted to start a thread for mini booking. I know they are booked out by the freelancer of the month, but for other thoughts let's put them here.

NWA World Champion is Little Tokyo. He is the Ric Flair of the division, cheating to retain his title all over the place. Great worker too.

Other heels:

Tiny Tom

Butch Cassidy

Lone Eagle
Lord Littlebrook
Sonny Boy Hayes
Sky Low Low
Little Brutus

Faces:
Cowboy Lang

Little Coco
The Haiti Kid
Tiger Jackson
Chilli Bowl
Little Beaver

No title changes unless authorized by Jack Tunney. We try to treat them with respect, so let's not only use them for comic relief. Comic relief is acceptable of course, but comedy should not always be the main focus.

As for the term midget, I went to the Little People of America website and found this:

Q: What is a midget?

A: In some circles, a midget is the term used for a proportionate dwarf. However, the term has fallen into disfavor and is considered offensive by most people of short stature. The term dates back to 1865, the height of the "freak show" era, and was generally applied only to short-statured persons who were displayed for public amusement, which is why it is considered so unacceptable today.

Such terms as dwarf, little person, LP, and person of short stature are all acceptable, but most people would rather be referred to by their name than by a label.

Therefore Little Tokyo is now the NWA World LP Champion. Let's refrain from the term midget.

Post all questions or plans here, as this is the place for conversations on this division.

Any thoughts on the champion. I like Tokyo as the heel cheating his way through everyone, but at some point we will need a big title change to shake things up.

Tiger Jackson (future Dink) has had his two shots and lost, so he is out. I think Cowboy Lang, LIttle Coco and Haiti Kid would be the best options. Any thoughts.