Miss Linda Manager
Sardo the Great (Billy Spears) Manager
Not using:
Arn Anderson
Eddie Hogan (Brutus Beefcake)

ICW Schedule

Television

27movie.jpg

TV tapings occur at the Channel 27 studios in Lexington, KY every Thursday night at 7PM.
International Championship Wrestling airs Saturdays mornings in most participating markets, check your local listings.

Touring Dates

ICW weekly and monthly show schedule will be released shortly with cities, venues, and times.

International All Star Wrestling

Saturday, October 17th - 11 am

Taped Thursday, October 15th from the WKYT-TV Channel 27 Studios in Lexington, Ky

Episode 001

liz.jpg

Liz Hulette

Liz Hulette: Hello wrestling fans and welcome to International All Star Wreslting. I'm your hostess Liz Hulette. We're bringing you some of the finest professional wrestling stars from all over the world!

Sound: OOOOOOOOOOOO ...

Hulette shudders at the sound as we switch to the announce table ...

Tyler_Wallace.jpg

Tim Tyler & Edgar Wallace

Tim Tyler: I'm Tim Tyler and sitting to my left, the return of my broadcast partner, Mister Edgar Wallace. Glad to have you back, my friend as Jim Cornette has left the area.

Edgar Wallace: Exit stage left. In his short time here, Jim Cornette certainly rubbed some people the wrong way. If you have the Samoans AND "the One Man Gang" Ron Garvin hot under the collar because of your antics, maybe it is time to take a powder.

Tim Tyler: Could not have said it any better myself. Speaking of returns, ICW returns today to the WKYT-TV airwaves following a short hiatus. The war between "the Boogie Woogie Man" Jimmy Valiant and members of the Dark Pentagram came to a head at the end of July which led to a bloodbath. Following the incident, a pouring in of letters and calls to the station not only led to fines and suspensions but the program being removed from the Saturday morning line-up.

Edgar Wallace: A truly disturbing scene at the end of the program.

Tim Tyler: Thanks to the fans, those letters and calls poured once again, wanting the program re-instated and here we are. Also joining us, the ever lovely Miss Liz Hulette. How are you doing tonight, Liz?

Liz Hulette: A little weirded out ...

Sound: OOOOOOOOOOOO ...

Liz Hulette: By that.

Tim Tyler: We have Angelo Poffo on the program today to discuss just that. Also on tap today, the Giant Haystacks and the Body Slam Challenge and Lanny Poffo takes on Bill Cody. We'll be right back following this TV timeout!

x-x-x-x-x COMMERCIAL BREAK x-x-x-x-x

We return to the show with the the 600-plus pound Giant Haystacks in the ring. Also in the ring is Rick Conners.

Body Slam Challenge: Giant Haystacks versus Rick Conners

The pair are in the ring getting the instructions from the referee before Rick Conners hands over money to the referee.

Tim Tyler: The rules are quite simple. Whoever can left Haystacks off his feet and slam him wins. What started at a $1000 pot has been increased by $100 by each participant.

Edgar Wallace: Not a bad haul for a minute or so of work.

Tim Tyler: Not at all but certainly harder than it looks ... well, it looks hard and has been so far as no one has been able to slam the big man. As it stands, the pot is sitting at $2100 with the addition of Rick Conners money.

The nuts and bolts of the challenge are Conner warming up before making an attempt, unsuccessful. A couple more stretches before coming back in for another attempt. A mixed reaction from the fans, some wanting Conners to slam the big man while the rest want him to fail. Third time, like the first two is an utter failure. We get a handshake between the two and the Challenge is over. The big guy joins our hosts on his way out.

Tim Tyler: Another failure at slamming you. Who is next?

Giant Haystacks: Whoever has $100. Maybe it will be you?

Tim Tyler: I can honestly say, I won't be making an attempt ... maybe Edgar? One last question. I noticed that JR Foley is nowhere to be found?

Giant Haystacks: Athol and me sent that git packing. We got tired of him butting in where he didn't belong. Maybe now, we can win some matches and get some gold.

Tim Tyler: Good luck to you ... and now, I am being joined by the man himself, Angelo Poffo.

The boss, Angelo Poffo walks out onto the set dressed in a suit but also carrying a title belt.

Angelo Poffo: Thank you, Tim. Great to have you back in here Edgar. Let me keep this short, so we can get back to the action. First, it is great to be back on television after all this time ... I have to thank all the fans out there of International Championship Wrestling who called and sent letters in to the television station to get us back on the air. It was a horrific scene and what wasn't shown on television was even worse ... fines and suspensions weren't enough for some involved ... the Athletic Commission also stepped in and I am happy to say that the members of the Dark Pentagram won't be wrestling in the area anytime soon. While I am happy to say that we are back on the air, our broadcast is only 30 minutes ... which is why I am trying to keep this as short as possible. Saturday, October 31st, ICW returns to the Rupp Arena for a big end of the month show. I will information on matches next week ...

Sound: OOOOOOOOOOOO......OOOOOOHHHHHH YEEEEAHHHHHHH!

Angelo Poffo: And then there is that ...

Angelo is cut off by a loud booing from the audience. Looking around, it is for Leaping Lanny Poffo who makes his way to the trio. An apologetic Lanny waves both hands, trying to get the fans to stop booing.

Lanny Poffo: I had to come out here and say something ... this is all my fault. I am the one responsible for Randy not being here and I am out here to say how sorry I am ... to the fans, to you ... to Randy. Randy, if you're out there listening ... I am sorry. We just want you to come home safe and sound.

Tim Tyler: I think we can all say that we want Randy to come home and let us all know that he is okay.

Lanny Poffo: This is all on me. I joined up with the wrong people and out of my own frustration ... my own stupidity ... it is on me what I did to Randy. Even though the rest of the Fortunate Sons are long gone from the area and scattered to the four corners of the globe ... I am still here ready and willing to take on whatever punishment you want to deal out to me. I know what I did was wrong and I will accept my punishment like a man. All I want is for Randy to come home ...

Angelo Poffo: Lanny what you did to Randy sickened me but thinking on it, I blame myself for some of that. All of that isn't on your shoulders ... I believe you when you say you are sorry and I hope these fans believe you as well. There won't be a fine, there won't be a suspension and you won't be banned from the area. Living with what you did is punishment enough. Randy, if you are out there listening, we want you to come home and we can put this all behind us. Now, this brings me to my last point ... the ICW World TItle. Randy is the Champion but has been gone for more than 30 days. Challenges have been piling up as talent from all over the globe want to face Randy for this prestigious title. Rather than vacate the title because of the circumstances, I am handing the title over to the #1 Contender ... Lanny, that is you ...

Lanny Poffo: Wait ... no. I can't accept the title because it is Randy's. What I will do is defend this title in his absence with every fiber of my being and when he returns, happily turn it over to him.

Fans cheer as Angelo hands the belt over the Lanny and the two share a hug before Tim Tyler turns it over to another commercial break!

We come back with Lanny and his opponent in the ring for a World Heavyweight Title match on television!

ICW World Heavyweight Title: Lanny Poffo © versus Bill Cody

Referee shows off the belt before the match gets underway. Lanny with a handshake seems to get on the good side of the fans and gets some chanting of his name in the early going. Cody, who's been around for a few years tries to ground things by the interim champ is up to the task and keeps out of Cody's grasp. Poffo with some armdrags follows up with a big dropkick that sends Cody out of the ring to regroup. A vertical suplex brings him back in and then it is all Leaping Lanny. High speed, Lanny kicks it into overdrive and is able to put Cody down on the canvas for 2 counts several times. The wily vet is able to kick out but with less and less authority each time. A couple of complaints thrown the ref's way but he didn't see anything and the fans turn on Cody totally. Lanny gets them clapping before doing the deed and taking the pinfall with a beautiful cross body block.

Following the match, Lanny is handed the belt but the celebration is stopped by a man with an eye patch and a turban ... Billy Spears?!?!?

bulba.jpg

With the distraction, Lanny is attacked from behind and stomped into oblivion at the direction of the turbaned Spears by the mystery man. Between calling for help from the back to break up the despicable attack, Tyler and Wallace put this one to bed as we are out of time!

Great first show. I like how you kept the continuity of what Flyin' Brian did right down to the "ghost" of Randy Savage stuff. Really good writing here, especially on the interviews.

I'm also happy to see my former jobber/referee is going to apparently get a big push here. For all the talk of "lopsided" trades I think you got the better of me on that one.

This was my favorite territory to read when Flyin' Brian was active and it looks like it might take that spot back now that you've revived it.

F. Brian had some really good stuff going on, even some of the things I won't be continuing. Coming in, I wanted to make as smooth a transition as possible without a complete "redo".

Haha! If you need something else for Juan, I am sure we can work something else.

Glad you liked it. Now, if I can only figure out how to drop in a video.

You're not gonna be able to get a video to play on it's own in the thread. You can link to a youtube video (which will embed) or have a gif (but it won't have sound obviously)

As far as the Juan trade I'm good with how it went down. It was my idea after all. I'm just glad someone wanted to do more with him since I wasn't going to be able to. It would have been really insulting to the San Antonio fans' intelligence for me to repackage him like that when they all knew him as plain old Juan Reynosa.

What a great transition from the old regime to the new. I'm going to need a few weeks to trust Lanny's change of heart though. Also wondering who is going to finally slam Haystacks and what will happen to them as a result. And whether the ghost of Randy Savage will haunt the promotion until he returns.

Saturday, October 24th - 11 am

Taped Thursday, October 22th from the WKYT-TV Channel 27 Studios in Lexington, Ky

Episode 002

liz.jpg

Liz Hulette

Liz Hulette: Hello wrestling fans and welcome to International All Star Wreslting. I'm your hostess Liz Hulette. We're bringing you some of the finest professional wrestling stars from all over the world!

Tyler_Wallace.jpg

Tim Tyler: Thank you, Liz! Along with the lovely Liz Hulette, I'm Tim Tyler and sitting to my left, my broadcast partner, Mister Edgar Wallace. Edgar, how are you doing today?

Edgar Wallace: Doing just fine, Tim. What do we have in store for this week's International All Star Wrestling?

Tim Tyler: First, let's talk about what's coming up in a couple of weeks. ICW returns to the Rupp Arena on Saturday, October 31st with lots of big matches on the slate. The tag team champions will be in action, Giant Haystacks with another Bodyslam Challenge with the pot sitting at $2100, I believe and Ronnie Garvin will face Adrian Street in an "I Quit Match".

Edgar Wallace: I'm with you, Tim. That Adrian Street is something.

Tim Tyler: Speaking of Street ... we have this message for Ronnie Garvin ... roll the tape ...

::: Start Video Tape :::

street3.jpg

Adrian Street

Adrian Street: The dance card is filled once again! Ronald Garvin you asked ... you begged ... you have the match you want but you naughty boy should know better than anyone that Adrian Street is no pushover and once I get my arms around and pull you in close ... imagine what I can do to you!

::: End Video Tape :::

We return to our hosts who have been joined by Ronnie Garvin who shakes hands with Tyler and Wallace.

garvin.jpg

Ronnie Garvin

Tim Tyler: Thanks for joining is, Ronnie. You've seen the message from Adrian Street who seems to think you might regret what you asked for. Your thoughts?

Ronnie Garvin: Tim, this Adrian Street's a real whiz. He prances around, he wears the make-up, he primps and preens in a mirror. Do you really think I'm the least bit worried about Adrian Street? You see what Adrian seems to forget ... if the Hands of Stone don't get ya ... I'll slap on the figure-four and if that doesn't have him screaming uncle, the ole'Garvin Stomp will loosen his tongue. Adrian Street ... your time here in ICW is quickly coming to an end.

Tim Tyler: Ronnie Garvin with a reply for Adrian Street ... and when we return, Mr. Garvin will be in action ...

We get a rundown of the House Show line-up and the cities ICW is coming to!

A return to the program with Ronnie Garvin in the ring ready for his match. The One Man Gang paces back and forth with a big grin on his face, ready to get busy.

Ronnie Garvin versus Hans Schroeder

Schroeder plays to Garvin's strength, calling for a test of strength which he loses. Garvin toys with his opponent like a cat with a mouse until Schroeder hits an eye rake. A few shots in from Schroeder but he quickly vacates the ring when Garvin flashes a right hand. Using a towel, Garvin wipes the eyes before calling for his opponent to get back into the ring. Garvin gets busy, taking over the match and putting Hans down with a Heart Punch for the win.

Garvin leaves the ring to a big cheer from the fans. A little lip service about what he's going to do to Adrian Street for the fans.

Sound: OOOOOOOOOOOO......OOOOOOHHHHHH YEEEEAHHHHHHH!

Uh oh! It is the disembodied voice of Randy Savage ... the Ghost of Randy Savage that is!

the Ghost of Randy Savage: OOOOOOHHHHHH YEEEEAHHHHHHH! This my favorite time of the year ... the ghouls ... the goblins and the ghosts come out to play! Lanny, your friends have all run off scared, leaving you here all alone ... trick or treat, Lanny, trick or treat ... can you dig it?

Tim Tyler: A cryptic Randy Savage with a cryptic message for Lanny Poffo. We'll be right back after these messages!

Fans cheer as we head into another commercial break!

We come back to our hosts joined by the eye patch wearing, turbaned Billy Spears ...

Tim Tyler: We've been joined by Billy Spears ...

Billy Spears: (in a weird accent) No, I am Sardo the Great! Tonight my Wild Samoans will destroy their opponents, proving why they are the TRUE tag team champions in ICW!

Tim Tyler: Oh ... kay, Sardo it is. You manage the Samoans and last week your man ...

Sardo the Great: YES! My man ... TARAS BULBA! The single most devastating force in ALL of professional wrestling today. Your fake champion, Lanny Poffo is no match for my Bulba!

Tim Tyler: Hey now, he's not a fake champion. Lanny's been a champion before and is holding on to AND defending the belt while Randy Savage is gone. He is a more than capable wrestler ...

Sardo the Great: Capable of being destroyed by my Taras Bulba!

Tim Tyler: Today the Samoans face a young and upcoming team in Mike Davis and Mike Doggendorf. A win here would most certainly propel one or the other into the title spotlight ...

Sardo the Great: GET THEM!

The Wild Samoans (Tio & Tapu) versus Mike Davis and Mike Doggendorf

Tio and Tapu rush the ring and come up swinging but are met by a pair of youngsters. Wild brawl to start things off with all four men in the ring. Davis and Doggendorf with drop kicks send the Samoans through the ropes to the outside. Sardo with a brief message for his men sends them back in. Hip tosses brings the Samoans back into the ring for more brawling until referee Jim Davis is able to regain control of things. Davis is able to get a near pinfall but has it broken up by Tapu. Doggendorf in and works over Tio and gets a near pinfall as well. The fans are on the edge of their seats. Disappointment as the Samoans take over using a few shortcuts, working over Doggendorf. Davis returns the favor by breaking up a pin attempt touching off another brawl. Billy Spears ... err .. Sardo heads towards the back, calling for his Taras Bulba!

Bulba hits the ring, leading to screaming from the fans and pandemonium as the numbers catch up with Mike Davis and Mike Doggendorf.

WAIT A SECOND! IT'S ...

lanny.jpg

Leaping Lanny Poffo!!!!!

Poffo to the rescue evens the score and very quickly the good guys clear the ring as Sardo the Great pulls his guys to the outside. Poffo, Davis and Doggendorf stand tall as Sardo and company retreat. Out of time, Tyler and Wallace remind us to tune in next week for more International Championship Wrestling! Good night!

Great promos from Street and Garvin. That was one of the feuds I remember thinking would have been a lot of fun had it really happened. Savage's return seems more and more imminent and I wonder how merciful Randy is going to be despite Lanny's recent actions. Good way to end the show on a high note and send the fans home happy.

Nice to see Taras Bulba go straight to the top in ICW. I'm sure he wouldn't mind having to go with that goofy "Mongol" haircut if it meant getting to do more than be part of the job squad.

I can't wait to see what happens when Randy Savage finally makes a proper return.

Saturday, October 31st - 11 am

Taped Thursday, October 29th from the WKYT-TV Channel 27 Studios in Lexington, Ky

Episode 003

liz.jpg

Liz Hulette

Tyler_Wallace.jpg

Tim Tyler: Thank you, Liz! Along with the lovely Liz Hulette, I'm Tim Tyler and sitting to my left, my broadcast partner, Mister Edgar Wallace. Edgar, how are you doing today?

Edgar Wallace: Tim, I am excited to see what we have in store for today as we head into this big card at the Rupp Arena. We've got Ronnie Garvin taking on Adrian Street. We've got another Bodyslam Challenge as the big German, Hans Schroeder steps up to take his turn in trying to slam the Giant Haystacks. What else is in store?

Tim Tyler: A sure hit with the fans right there but there is more on the table ...

Commotion from the fans as Mike Davis and Mike Doggendorf, followed by Lanny Poffo join our hosts.

Tim Tyler: Welcome to the show, guys. Last week, Mike and Mike you found yourself in quite a match against Billy Spears' ... err ... I mean, Sardo the Great's Samoans. A hotly contested match until Taras Bulba came out and attacked the two of you.

Mike Davis: Tim, Mike and I felt we had that match in hand and beating a team like the Samoans only looks good in getting us a little closer to a title shot and New Generation.

Mike Doggendorf: That's right, Tim. And any time you are in position to move yourself towards a title shot, you gotta give it your all. I think we proved to the fans and more importantly ourselves that we're capable of challenging for the tag titles.

Lanny Poffo: Tim, Edgar, this is two weeks in a row this Taras Bulba character has raised his head is someone's business. Sardo or whatever you want to call yourself, if you wanted to get my attention, you've succeeded. You have my attention. I am out here with one question ... Mike and Mike I am asking if you'll stand with me and face Sardo's Samoans and Taras Bulba at the Rupp Arena. And ... Randy, if you're out there, I want you to know that I have a front row seat for you at the Rupp Arena ... please, please, please come to the show!

The fans cheer as both Mikes answer with a handshake before they walk off.

Tim Tyler: There you have it fans. Mike Davis, Mike Doggendorf and Leaping Lanny with a challenge for Sardo the Great!

Before sending things to a break, Tyler and Wallace are joined by a studio hand who brings out a briefcase and puts it on the hosts' desk.

Tim Tyler: What do we have here? Are you getting this?

Tyler turns the briefcase around to show written in white, upon the black briefcase, the words: Dark Pentagram along with a 5-sided upside down star. Opening the case, Tyler stops for a second as Edgar Wallace steps back.

Tim Tyler: Probably the smartest thing to do, Edgar. Okay ... what do we have here? Several pages of paper ... it says ... WE WILL RETURN. Very cryptic message from the Dark Pentagram which has been forbidden by the Athletic Commission from appearing for International Championship Wrestling ...

Tossing the papers back into the briefcase ...

tumblr_mr1yfxg_UEq1se5m0go1_500.gif

Tim Tyler: OH MY!

The camera zooms in on the burning papers as Tyler hurriedly sends us into a commercial!

A return to the program with a somewhat flustered Tim Tyler and Edgar Wallace. Tyler with a quick rehash of what transpired before the commercial.

Tim Tyler: You just never know what's going to happen here on International All Star Wrestling.

Edgar Wallace: You can say that again, Tim.

Tim Tyler: Let's go to the ring!

Bob Dellaserra w/Gino Dellaserra versus Sonny King

The Canadian brothers in matching white singlets with a single red maple leaf on it wait on the newcomer veteran Sonny King. King comes out and after a quick handshake the match gets underway. A little back and forth mat work and some hard hits between the two finds them evenly matched with the fans hedging their support slightly towards King versus the Canadian. King with a sunset flip is able to put Dellaserra to his back but the Canadian rolls through and picks up the pinfall.

Referee Jim Davis raises Dellaserra's hand in victory but is interrupted by Pez Whatley. Whatley furiously argues with the referee, pointing at the ropes. Davis speaks very quickly with both wrestlers then the timekeeper and our hosts.

Tim Tyler: Referee Jim Davis has declared that Sonny King had his foot on the ropes and will restart the match.

Mixed reaction from the fans but both wrestlers appear to be okay with the decision. Another handshake and they are off to the races once again. More grappling between the two when King wraps up Dellaserra and pushes him into the ropes. Holding on, Dellaserra shrugs King off and having outsmarted his opponent, points to his head. On the outside, brother Gino with the warning but too late as King comes back in and rolls back, putting Dellaserra on his back for a three count. Pez into the ring quickly, raising King's arm.

Tim Tyler: A restart of the match and Sonny King with a victory in his debut, following some controversy but right now, we have to break for a commercial.

Fans cheer as we head into another commercial break!

We come back to our hosts joined by Pez Whatley and a heavy breathing Sonny King.

Pez Whatley: My man Sonny King is victorious after nearly being robbed by that blind referee. It took someone looking for justice to step in and fix things.

Tim Tyler: Now Pez, to be honest neither Edgar nor myself saw a missed call ...

Pez Whatley: Of course you didn't ... but justice has been served. Now, on to the next topic ... me and Sonny King, I have a challenge to throw out there for the so-called tag team champions, the New Generation. You two need to put those belts up against the two best atha-letes in the ICW!

Bob Dellaserra: Wait a second ... my brother Gino and I deserve that shot at the New Generation. I had Sonny King beat and then you showed up screaming missed calls. I'm not so sure there was one ... Gino? Did you see it? Tim? Edgar?

Tim Tyler: While you get this sorted out, we need to go to the ring for our next match!

Salvatore Bellomo versus Randy Scott

The Italian grappler takes control of things early, twisting the hapless Scott up like a pretzel. During the match, a man with a neckbrace makes his way out to join the hosts. Introducing himself as Omar Atlas, he says he's here by way of SouthWest and hears ICW has some of the best grapplers in the business. He's here to find out. Welcomed, Atlas sits in on the commentary, adding what he knows as Bellomo works over Scott. Short, sweet and to the point, Bellomo picks up the win when Scott cries uncle and gives up.

Impressive win for Salvatore Bellomo when a commotion starts up as the Dellaserras are going at it against Pez Whatley and Sonny King. Both teams are duking it out as officials and wrestlers come from the back to break things up. Out of time, Tyler and Wallace remind us about the Rupp Arena show as tickets are still available and to tune in next week for more International Championship Wrestling! Good night!

Love the graphics. The promo for ICW is great! I am so not good with computers but your visuals make the reading so much more real! Great work.

Thanks!

Glad that you like what I have going on. For me, the visuals and whatever else I can bring to the writing is all to enhance the experience while at the same time, keeping it fun and interesting for me.

Anything that I can add to make it more fun for you as well, I can try. Always on the lookout for something new I can bring to the show whether it be graphics, logos or videos.

I like the focus on the tag division. Adding the Dellaserras and Whatley/King to the title picture is a good move. Lanny continues to come back to the right side of things, and it seems like Sardo is going to be a big deal. As far as the Pentagram goes, I imagine they will be coming back at an inopportune moment for somebody. Perhaps Lanny given the positioning of things? I like the half hour shows, keeps you very focused on what you're trying to accomplish without overdoing anything.

I like the focus on the tag division. Adding the Dellaserras and Whatley/King to the title picture is a good move. Lanny continues to come back to the right side of things, and it seems like Sardo is going to be a big deal. As far as the Pentagram goes, I imagine they will be coming back at an inopportune moment for somebody. Perhaps Lanny given the positioning of things? I like the half hour shows, keeps you very focused on what you're trying to accomplish without overdoing anything.

Glad you liked it. I have some decent teams that can/will make for not only good matches but some storyline material as well.

So far, Lanny seems like he is on the straight and narrow about his past transgressions and has given up his heelish ways. Seems that way anyway.

Sardo the Great (or Billy Spears) has the former tag champs in the Samoans under his wing and the monster Bulba to terrorize the place. I think with those three, he can wreck some havoc in the territory which should keep some people occupied for the time being. So yes, for now he is a big deal.

Ah yes ... the Pentagram angle! When and where will the pop up and more importantly ... who will rear their ugly heads? Stay tuned!

Really enjoying the rebirth of ICW. I have to say Im very interested in your use of characters to help your vision and good work on holding off in bringing Savage back, I think i did a good job holding of debuts, when this first started, so credit to you for building for his return, itll mean so much more when he does appear..

Keep up the good work.

Good stuff here with the change of guard. Good job getting the graphics on here as it adds a nice piece to the story you are trying to tell. I have never been big on Leapin Lanny, however he will get his due in time. You've got some good talent waiting in the wings and when the flood gates open, ICW is going to be a major force. Keep doin work!

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday, November 7th - 11 am

Taped Thursday, November 5th from the WKYT-TV Channel 27 Studios in Lexington, Ky

Episode 004

liz.jpg

Liz Hulette

Liz Hulette: I'm your hostess Liz Hulette and welcome to International All Star Wrestling, bringing you some of the finest professional wrestling stars from all over the world!

Tyler_Wallace.jpg

Tim Tyler: Thank you, Liz! Along with the lovely Liz Hulette, I'm Tim Tyler and sitting to my left, my broadcast partner, Mister Edgar Wallace. Edgar, lots to talk about today on the heels on the show from the Rupp Arena. Lanny Poffo in the studio as well as Ronnie Garvin with a few things to say about his match with Adrian Street ... and speaking of Mr. Street, the "Adorable One" will be in action ...

Edgar Wallace: Yes sir, lots to get to today ... and it looks like we're getting Lanny Poffo out here first.

A healthy dose of cheers for Lanny Poffo as he joins our hosts. Appears they have more or less forgiven him for past transgressions a few months back.

Lanny Poffo: Guys, I've got so much to talk about and so little time to do, so I am going to jump right in. The Rupp Arena show was great. It was terrific seeing all the fans in Lexington as always and working with Mike and Mike was amazing.

Tim Tyler: The young tag team of Mike Davis and Mike Doggendorf.

Lanny Poffo: No disrespect to the current champions, New Generation but Mike and Mike are going places and one day they are going to be carrying the tag straps. Now, giving a little payback to the Samoans and this Taras Bulba character went very well. A little message for Sardo out there ... I will get my hands on your man one-on-one and prove who the better man is as I defend this belt for Randy and all the fans out there.

Tim Tyler: Speaking of Randy, you personally paid for a front row seat for Randy at the show in Lexington and it didn't go as planned ...

Lanny Poffo: Tim, I've been paying for a front row seat now for Randy wherever the ICW rolls into and I know ... I KNOW ... that one of these days, Randy is going to walk in and have a seat. He will make a return, I just know it.

Edgar Wallace: Amen!

Tim Tyler: While this can't be confirmed it was him, someone who wasn't so ghostly that looked an awful lot like Randy did make an appearance in your match and played a big part, catching Taras Bulba by surprise that allowed you to pick up the win.

Lanny Poffo: He certainly did, Tim. I know that ghost or no ghost, Randy Savage is out there watching over all of us.

Edgar Wallace: I don't like ghosts.

Tim Tyler: There you have it fans from Lanny Poffo, for lack of a better term, the interim ICW World Heavyweight Champion, defending the belt in Randy's name. Right now, we have to take a commercial break, so don't go away!

A return to the program and Tim Tyler and Edgar Wallace. Their attention is grabbed by a commotion off-camera. Quickly, it is Pez Whatley and Gino Dellaserra duking it out while Sonny King and Bob Dellaserra do their best to seperate the pair.

Tim Tyler: We have a battle that erupted from the back ... WATCH YOURSELF EDGAR!

The pair battle it out in front of our hosts who quickly vacate the area as the pair continue hitting each other, making their way towards the ring.

Edgar Wallace: You can say that again, Tim.

Tim Tyler: Looks like our pair here got started a little early ... let's go to the ring!

Gino Dellaserra w/Bob Dellaserra versus Pez Whatley w/Sonny King

The two are already hitting each other when the bell rings. Gino with a block, turns it into an Irish whip and sends Pez over with a big back body drop. Pez with a chance to do the same, telegraphs and Gino with a sunset flip gets a near pinfall. Back and forth with Pez Whatley making some flubs, giving Gino several openings. Caught in a corner, Dellaserra escapes when Pez comes in with a headbutt that hits only the top turnbuckle. A backslide and Gino Dellaserra picks up the win.

Dellaserra leaves the ring to celebrate with his brother while inside, Pezz has a hissy fit, kicking at the bottom rope and complaining to the referee about his tights being held. Sonny King can only shake his head at the display. Fans cheer as we head into another commercial break!

We come back to our hosts and Tyler with a quick recap of the heated first match and Pez Whatley's continued losing streak ... a streak that Pez would probably deny as being his fault. Next up, Adrian Street!

Don't have to wait long as Miss Linda leads a prancing Street out to the ring. She spritzes the air with perfume while Adrian blows kisses which riles up the small but boisterious audience.

Adrian Street w/Miss Linda versus T.G. Stone

Street prances and plays grab-ass with Stone who does his best to stay away from him. Once the match starts, Street delays things by using the ropes to create breaks in the action. A frustrated Stone complains to the referee and fans agree with him 100%. Street finally locks up and takes things to the mat, riding Stone with some suggestive moves that brings on more booing. Street is able to roll Stone for a pinfall but pulls him up before the three. While arguing with the referee, Street creates an opening for Miss Linda to get involved and spritz Stone in the eyes, blinding him.

More prancing from Street as Stone tries to clear his eyes, taking wild swings at the air. The fans come to life as Ronnie Garvin runs out to the ring. Street hides behind the referee who warns Garvin away. The angered Garvin looks around the ring with his fists cocked, ready to hit something. Rearing back, Garvin does the unthinkable ... HE KNOCKS OUT T.G. STONE! The referee immediately calls for the bell ... giving the victory to T.G. Stone by Disqualification!

Out of time, Tyler and Wallace remind us to tune in next week for more International Championship Wrestling! Good night!

Really interested to see where that Dark Pentagram stuff goes. I'm also amused that you decided to keep continuity with Southwest and have Omar Atlas show up in a neckbrace.

Very cool way of doing results for your Rupp Arena show. I definitely would have liked to see an I Quit match between Adrian Street and Ron Garvin and I'm pretty surprised that Garvin was the one who lost.

The "ghost or no ghost, Randy Savage is out there watching over all of us" line got a big laugh out of me for it's ridiculousness. I'm glad the Street/Garvin feud is continuing and man these 30 minute shows really leave you wanting more.