Pro Wrestling Only

Map of 1984

LowBlowPodcast

As its been told to me by people older than I, my home state Maryland, was kind of up for grabs in 83-86. People have told me that they attended WWF, Mid-Atlantic, Georgia, and Florida shows in either Landover or Baltimore during that 2 to 3 year time period.

As its been told to me by people older than I, my home state Maryland, was kind of up for grabs in 83-86. People have told me that they attended WWF, Mid-Atlantic, Georgia, and Florida shows in either Landover or Baltimore during that 2 to 3 year time period.

That's true in real life Joeg, in our world, the WWF has actually closed (but could reopen) and the white area is simply the spots in which there are currently no promotions actively running on a consistent basis.

I'll toss some cross hatching on the map in the "dual" areas later when I get a chance

Good idea, especially with AWA/NWA split areas like Chicago.

Could we change Southern States to Southeastern...

Oh yeah my bad I saw that "Southern States" thread and spaced when I was throwing it together.

I'll toss some cross hatching on the map in the "dual" areas later when I get a chance

Good idea, especially with AWA/NWA split areas like Chicago.

Could we change Southern States to Southeastern...

Oh yeah my bad I saw that "Southern States" thread and spaced when I was throwing it together.

Not a problem pal, Southern States is never growing outside of what it is...

On a side note, I'm shocked we have no one wanting to run WWF, we need JVK back booking it...