Pro Wrestling Only

Championship Wrestling from Florida

CWF%20logo%20one_zps8z8z6zyi.jpg

Venue: Eddie Graham Sports Stadium
Host: Gordon Solie
Date: 06-06-1984

Solie: Wrestling fans, it is my great honor to announce the return of Florida Championship Wrestling back to television stations. We are very thankful to the promotors of United States Wrestling Association for allowing this to happen and giving up this time slot in the TBS channel line-up. I promise you that we are going to bring the very best to wrestling. It's an exciting time to be a wrestling fan, and we are going to show you that Florida is the place to be in the end, and we are going to see some very exciting action. Tonight we are going to see the brand new National Tag Champions in action as they will go against Fred "The Natural Disaster" Ottoman and Mike Graham in the Main Event, but not only that we are going to see "The American Dream" LIVE in this TV Station tonight! We have so many exciting things to bring you that we are going to bring out the man of the hour Eddie Graham....Come out here Boss!

{Out comes Eddie Graham. He comes into the interview station and he is getting a standing ovation.}

Eddie: I have to say, I am about to get a tear in my Gordon! This is a very special night! I didn't think that we were going to be able to do this, but guess what....WE DID IT! This is a great night, and I am beyond thrilled about the exciting action we are going to bring not only to the USWA, but to the entire Wrestling World. Make no mistake about it! Florida is going to put men on the map. I have some of the most exciting rookies, and you know what we are going to do things different. See, I believe in the FUTURE of Professional Wrestling. So that's why I am going to give these kids a shot. Sure, we have the vets here, but if you aren't striving for something then you will die at anything. So that's what I plan on doing. So tonight you will see some of these new wrestlers, and not only that we are proud to say that The legend of Florida is here, and you know what I am going to bring him out right now! DUSTY! GET OUT HERE!

{Here comes Dusty Rhodes! These Florida fans are beyond happy to see the greatest to come out of Florida to be back home. He tips his cowboy hat, and takes a bow for these fans.}

Dusty: You know something Gordon, Eddie, it's great to be back here in the Sunshine State Baby! Everybody wants to know what does Dusty have planned in Florida, and the reason is simple. Dusty Rhodes is here to make Florida Championship Wrestling must see TV, and you better believe that when I am standing in front of the television camera, it is must see TV.

Gordon: Well Dusty, these fans are glad to have you, and so are we.

Eddie: Gordon is right, we are thrilled to have Dusty Rhodes with us here tonight, and you know something. I was going to wait, but I am going to go ahead and make the announcement. I want everybody watching tonight to go ahead, and mark it on the calandar Dusty Rhodes is going to be in action next week! He will be facing Abdullah Tamba, and you are not going to want to miss that.

Dusty: Tamba, I want you to know something right now.......

{Before Dusty can finish his statement! HE IS JUMPED FROM BEHIND! IT'S JAKE ROBERTS, KEVIN SULLIVAN, TAMBA, AND THE NEW GUINEA MAN-EATER! It's a 4 on 1 beatdown. Dusty is thrown into the ring post, and into the ring. Dusty is getting the beatdown and the blood is pouring from his head, as the beatdown is keeping on. Jake lifts up Dusty and DDT! The Army of Darkness has just laid out Dusty Rhodes. Roberts, Sullivan and the rest have laid out Dusty and they are pointing at the camera, and saying WELCOME TO FLORIDA!}

*Commercial*

Gordon: What a despeciable act that we just witnessed. This Army of Darkness has sent a message to Dusty Rhodes, but as well I know Dusty......

{Dusty Rhodes comes walking up with a bandage over his eye. HE IS PISSED!}

Dusty: SO THAT'S HOW IT'S GOING TO BE! YOU KNOW SOMETHING I WAS GOING TO WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK, BUT YOU KNOW SOMETHING I GOT MY JEANS ON, MY COWBOY BOOTS ON!! LET'S GO AHEAD AND DO THE THING, BUT THIS TIME I WON'T BE ALONE!!!

{Dusty points to the back and here comes Scott Hall, Shane Douglas, Mike Graham, and "The Natural Disaster" Fred Ottoman! They surround the ring, and Dusty is ready in the ring right now. It's happening! Here comes Abdullah Tamba followed by The Army of Darkness}

Lumberjack Match
Abdullah Tamba vs Dusty Rhodes

{Dusty who is like a man possessed he runs right at Tamba and starts unloading with those right hands. Tamba suddenly pulls something for his tights, as Dusty comes charging, and TAMBA STABS DUSTY IN THE EYE! Dusty falls over, and Tamba is starting to choke him, but here comes The lumberjacks they have seen enough and slide into the ring. Tamba is dragged out of the ring by the AoD, and they leave the ring with Dusty getting checked on! The match has been thrown out, but Dusty is in trouble here. He is holding the eye and screaming in pain. The medics are holding a towel on the eye of Dusty Rhodes, and the fans are in shock! In just the first 20 minutes of FCW Television! We are seeing the legend of Florida being taken to the back by medics! What is going to happen next!}

Gordon: While they are checking on Dusty. Fans, here is the Army of Darkness.

Kevin: Dusty Rhodes! You let your pride take the best of you! Look at the men you have standing in front of you! We are afraid of no man! Dusty Rhodes we will not be done until you are banished from Florida Championship Wrestling.

{These four men just walk away leaving the wreckage inside of the ring. Gordon is upset by this, and doesn't really know what to say as he takes us to our first commercial.}

*Commercial*

Tag Team Match
The Young Stallions (Paul Roma and Jim Powers) vs The Special Forces (Pvt. Kernodle and Cpl. Kirchner)

{This is a fun match here! The Stallions are fan favorites in Florida and get a nice pop from the crowd. You see that these two are super hyper, as they leap into the ring. Already in the ring are CWF's Special Forces. These men are straight to the point! They don't waste no time jumping The Stallions from behind and they are screaming "you never turn your back in WAR!" Cpl is putting the boots to Powers in the corner. We get a tag, as Roma makes the blind tag! Cpl, never sees the tag, as he throws Powers into the ropes but he counters and leaps down. As soon as Cpl leaps over Power! ROMA FROM THE TOP WITH A CROSSBODY! He lays out Cpl, as he does Powers comes charging and clotheslines Kernodle to the arena floor! The referee makes the count 1...2..3!! The Stallions take the victory here! The fans are popping as the win came from nowhere! They are celebrating, and they make their way to Gordon Solie, but as they do. They are quickly told to hit the bricks by The National Tag Team Champions The Andersons!}

Arn: You two need to take a hike if you know what's good for you!

Ole: Yeah, if you don't believe than just wait till you see what we do in the Main Event Tonight

{The Stallions go nose to nose with them before letting cooler heads prevail and walking away. Leaving The Andersons with the TV time.}

Ole: It's about time these kids learn their place in this business, I think we have the youngest roster in the sport today, and that's not a bad thing. It means that we have many men with a lot of drive, and hunger to be at the top, but what everybody needs to understand is that their can only be a select few on the top of that mountain. Now, we are not here to make friends with anybody, we are just here to cash paychecks and show the world we are the best Tag Team in the sport today.

Arn: You got that right Ole! See, it's about time we show the locker room how the food chain works around here. We are the very top of the food chain! The Stallions they are young and hungry but they need to learn their place in the Tag Team Division! The Andersons say who eats, and when they eat! Ole already made the point that we are not here for friends, and that's the truth. We already have the gold around our waist, and we plan to keep it that way for a long, long time. We decide the food order around here, and we don't care who comes into this company to face us. Nobody beats The Andersons

Ole: Damn! We're Good!

*Commercial*

Singles Match
"Showtime" Rocky Johnson vs Coco Samoa

{This is a match so that we can witness the Showtime era of Rocky Johnson. He is firing these piston like jabs across the jaw Samoa. He does a little shimmy and drops him with a LEFT HOOK! The crowd is stunned as Samoa just falls right out! Rocky makes the cover with the fist across Samoa's chest! 1....2....3!!!}

{Rocky picks up the quick victory and begins speaking with Gordon.}

Rocky: I told the world! I have the left hook that makes the men no matter how big or tall...they all fall down! This left hook is going to take me places. I am going to set this world on fire, and you fans should all remember one thing. When Rocky Johnson comes to your town, it call mean one thing...SHOWTIME!

{Rocky walks out of the scene with a smile on his face. We now go back to the ring for another match up.}

Singles Match
Shane Douglas vs Mr. Satio with Cap. Lou Albano

{The young Shane Douglas looks to be against an impossible task to try and defeat Mr. Saito. Shane shows that he has the skills to compete, but Saito is just on another level. He blasts Douglas with many stiff shots, but to the credit of Shane Douglas he keeps on coming right back. Saito though shows no mercy and no matter how many times he gets back up. He is sent right back down by Saito. He drops Shane with a stiff lariat that almost takes off his boots that he is hit so hard. Saito picks up Shane and then drops him right him on his head with the Saito Suplex! 1....2...3!!!}

*Commercial*

{We come right back and Mr. Saito is standing in the booth with Cpt. Lou Albano.}

Gordon: What an impressive display by this beast Mr. Saito.

Lou: You got that right brother! This man right here is danger personified! I feel sorry for any man that decides to cross his path! See, Saito is here for one thing to fight....In fact he loves to fight, it's what makes him tick....the more he can fight, the better off he is! Shane, you have the heart of the lion and it showed, but you better stay clear......

{As Lou goes to finish his sentence, up limping comes Shane Douglas. He is holding his neck, and has to use the table to stand, but he snatches the microphone from Solie!}

Shane: You...know something.....you're right....I do have heart.....I also have something.....else.....COURAGE!

{Shane in this instant SLAPS MR. SAITO ACROSS THE FACE! Saito is PISSED! He goes after Shane but before he can Eddie Graham comes into the scene and backs him off!}

Eddie: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I am sick and tired of you wrestlers thinking you can do whatever you want. Shane, you know something you just prodded the bull that's Mr. Saito and you know what. You want to show the world that you belong in Floria. Well, you got it! Next week right here. You are going to face Mr. Saito in a rematch, and Shane if I were you, I would get some medical insurance.

{Shane Douglas nods his hand and has a smile on his face, as he limps to the back. Saito and Alabano are ticked but they walk away with Lou saying "The Doctors better be in the studio next week."}

Eddie: Now, I do want to make something else known before our Main Event takes place. I have just recieved word that from the USWA Florida will be given The USWA National Title to defend in our Promotion. Now, with that being said. I have been trying to find the two men that are going to face off on the very special night that is in tribute of a great man in David Von Erich and that's The Parade of Champions. I will be scouting talent and I will come to my decision. The event will take place of July the 1st. Now not only will that title be defended but also The Andersons will be defending their National Tag Team Championships, and I have decided that they are going to face a very special tag team in.....The Young Stallions.

{Just as soon as those words are spoken here comes The Tag Team Champions! They are not happy about this announcement, and they are letting Graham hear it, but he says that the contract is already drawn up, and the signatures are already signed! Eddie then tells them to get in their ring cause their match starts NOW!}

Main Event
Non-Title Tag Team Match
"The Natural Disaster" Fred Ottoman and Mike Graham vs The Andersons

{This match is a non-title match here. Mike and Fred instantly meet the champions with some right hands and we have a brawl to start this match out. Mike Graham quickly gets tosses into the buckle and it looks like he will be starting things off with Arn. He instantly begins work on the right leg of Mike. Arn with countless kicks, and even punches to the knee! The Andersons are focusing on the body part, and they are making sure the damage is being done! They are cutting the ring in half, and there is just nothing Mike Graham can do. He is trying his best to battle back, but The Andersons are on a mission. They are sending a message to the entire Tag Team Wrestling World! Arn tags in Ole. Who whips Mike into the corner, but when he comes charging. Mike gets both knees up and sends them into the face of Ole! This proves costly as Mike who is already on a bad wheel here can barely move. He is trying to tag in, but right when he is almost there. ARN is tagged in and drags him back. Arn flips him around and Mike suddenly kicks him back and Arn nails Ole who was trying to get into the ring, and Ole falls out on the ring apron! Mike is crawling as the fans are going crazy! THE NATURAL DIASTER IS TAGGED IN! Fred comes charging straight at Arn who falls to his knees.....wait a minute! Fred quit charging right when he was about to splash him. Arn is looking around confused about what is going on here. Fred then turns around to Mike Graham who can barely stand and using the buckle to stand! He comes CHARGING AND SPLASH INTO THE CORNER ON MIKE GRAHAM! Fred Ottomon leaves his partner high and dry. Solie is trying to get a word but gets a shoulder to chest as Fred has left Mike Graham to the wolves! Arn gets a smile on his face, as Mike is knocked out. Arn lifts up Mike Graham and SPINEBUSTER! Arn makes the cover, as Ole Anderson grabs the tag titles 1....2...3!!!}

{They don't look finished here! The Andersons are continuing putting the boots to Mike Graham when the fans explode when The Young Stallions come charging into the ring! They are challenging The Andersons to a fight but The Champions back away and say "July 1st, we take The Stallions out back and put them down!"}

Solie: What a night! We are left with so many questions! I have just recieved word that we are going to hear from DUSTY RHODES next week, and not only that I hope to have a word with The Natural Disaster about why he turned his back on Mike Graham, Jake Roberts will be in action, and much much more....you will not want to miss this.....Goodbye from the Sunshine State!

*End*

• 1 month later...

This really sucks. I had my show written but I just lost it all. I am not going to write everything again. So a summary is going to have to do, as it's my fault I lost it. I saved time formatting by doing it straight from just posting here instead of word, but that still makes you lose everything when you accidentally press the back button on your mouse. So this is what I am going to do.

July the 22nd

Championship Wrestling from Florida

Proudly Presents Championship Friday

The Following Matches are confirmed to happen, and the week before the card happens we will have a breakdown for each match.

Tag Team Match

Bruiser Brody and Stan Hansen

vs

Curt Hennig and Scott Hall

Singles Match

Mil Mascaras

vs

Shane Douglas

Singles Match

Mr.Saito with Cpt. Lou Albano

vs

Coco Samoa