Pro Wrestling Only

Observer Notes

Strummer

Guest Famous Mortimer

I kinda disagree with the comment someone made about Danielson, aside from that goofy airplane spin he does he's an incredible worker and easily superior to just about everyone on the WWE roster. His promos are more Benoit and Hart than HHH or Jericho, but that shouldn't hold him back. Just put him with a woman, or a manager, or another guy who can talk and let his wrestling do the talking.

Guest Famous Mortimer

The few times I've seen him I couldn't get past how he reminded me of the love child of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Satanic Kevin Sullivan.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sek is spot on.

Guest Local Jobber R

The few times I've seen him I couldn't get past how he reminded me of the love child of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Satanic Kevin Sullivan.

Need pictures in the Conan O'Brien "If they made it" theme, please.

couple more notes

NYR got 300,000 buys

HHH vs Flair recent RAW match lost 100,000 viewers ? Takers return vs Henry gained 500,000 viewers ? Cena+Maria vs Edge+Lita gained 600,000

SNME will be headlined by Cena v Edge and Angle v Undertaker

Stacy Keibler's contract expires very soon

Roster cuts are coming up

Guest teke184

Stacy Keibler's contract expires very soon

Roster cuts are coming up

Those two items in tandem means at least one thing...

Expect a big internal push to make Stacy do Playboy, even if she's already getting a ton of mainstream interest for doing Dancing With The Stars and is the frontrunner for this season.

Guest Jack D. Ripper

she'll get big contract, somehow Vince will tie her Dancing With the Stars exposure into WWe, a bunch of guys with potential are cut, and more "legends" like Tatanka are hired.

she'll get big contract, somehow Vince will tie her Dancing With the Stars exposure into WWe, a bunch of guys with potential are cut, and more "legends" like Tatanka are hired.

I doubt it. WWE have resented Stacy Keibler for years, or at least it's seemed that way. Things haven't been the same ever since she came back from that promotional tour in Australia in 2002 with Vince.

It's not a deliberate thing where I can sight specific examples, but the way she has been used for almost her entire tenure in WWE shows that they see value in her, but hate that they feel obligated to keep her around. She started getting really, really over in 2002, and immediately, she was cast as subservient to Stephanie McMahon and made to look foolish in an angle with Test and Chris Jericho a few months later. Weirdly, this strange treatment started when she went - alone - with Vince to Australia to do a promotional tour in 2002. When she came back, she started getting treated really weird on TV. Draw your own conclusions.

She has also refused to do Playboy or get a boob job.

Guest teke184

It's not a deliberate thing where I can sight specific examples, but the way she has been used for almost her entire tenure in WWE shows that they see value in her, but hate that they feel obligated to keep her around. She started getting really, really over in 2002, and immediately, she was cast as subservient to Stephanie McMahon and made to look foolish in an angle with Test and Chris Jericho a few months later. Weirdly, this strange treatment started when she went - alone - with Vince to Australia to do a promotional tour in 2002. When she came back, she started getting treated really weird on TV. Draw your own conclusions.

She has also refused to do Playboy or get a boob job.

While it's obvious that:

1. Not sleeping with Vince

2. Being prettier than Steph

3. Not getting a boob job

and 4. Not doing Playboy

have all hurt her, she also had heat at various points for doing some stupid shit on her own and in tandem with others (taking time off to go to the beach during the Invasion, missing at least one shot due to weather when she and Test flew home to Baltimore instead of going onto the next town).