Pro Wrestling Only

Tatanka?

Mad Dog

He's lost the weight he had the last time he made a cameo on TV, and he seemed to be decent in the matches I saw of his on Velocity.

I don't think he's horrible, and considering how depleted SD is right now he'll be fine in a midcard role. Better him than another not-ready-for-primetime callup.

I think we'll all be begging for more Tatanka matches when Giant Singh starts.

Guest Some Guy

Why not at least bring in a guy who actually got over when he was in his prime? Marty Jannety would have been a much better choice to keep around, rather than hiring Tatanka. Jannety knows how to work WWE style and he proved it with his strong showing against Angle before WM 22. Tatanka was never any good, as far as I can remember the only purpose he served was for Bobby Heenan to make jokes about.

Guest EastCoastJ

If Marty could have kept off the drugs, he probably would have had a job in WWE still since everyone was raving about his match with Angle.  As it was, he got busted (again) soon after and got released.

Dustin Rhodes beat the shit out of a woman like six months ago and got arrested, and that is way worse than anything Jannetty did, and they rehired him.

I swear the Tatanka thing MUST be some kind of an inside joke that only like three people in the company are in on. It's just so random. I feel bad for Matt Hardy and all, but it was kind of funny to see everything WWE has done to him over the last six months be punctuated by a mystery tag team partner of Ta-fucking-tanka. Wackyness.

You won't get an argument from me, but I'd imagine the way WWE looks at it Dustin's woman-beating isn't going to lead to him hurting himself or someone else in the ring and drugs could.

I still don't see what the big deal is, I don't think Tatanka's going to be getting world title runs or main eventing PPVs. If anything he's someone who can job so guys you do like don't have to.

Why not at least bring in a guy who actually got over when he was in his prime?  Marty Jannety would have been a much better choice to keep around, rather than hiring Tatanka.  Jannety knows how to work WWE style and he proved it with his strong showing against Angle before WM 22.  Tatanka was never any good, as far as I can remember the only purpose he served was for Bobby Heenan to make jokes about.

Vince? Is that you?

Guest MJHimJfadeaway23

Marty Jannety would have been a much better choice to keep around, rather than hiring Tatanka.  Jannety knows how to work WWE style and he proved it with his strong showing against Angle before WM 22.

Oh my. Hi Shane.