SD Jones defeated Harold Ortez

Greg Valentine w/ Jimmy Hart defeated Scotty Baynes

SHOWCASE MATCH

Kamala w/ Friday defeated Rick McGraw

250px-WWF_Superstars_Of_Wrestling.jpg

WWF Superstars

Vince McMahon & Jesse the Body Ventura

Matches from St. Louis, MO – Kiel Auditorium

-Vince and Jesse put over SNME in a big way and talk about showing some clips later on in the show. They also talk about a big 20-man IC title contender battle royal next week right here on Superstars. We’re told that Greg Valentine, Brutus Beefcake, Tito Santana, and Kerry Von Erich will be involved.

Jake Roberts defeated Ernie Johnson

Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Ray Keppler

Tito Santana defeated Johnny Maxwell

Sika w/ Gary Hart defeated Michael Comstock

MAIN EVENT

Chris Adams & Gino Hernandez defeated Bob Bradley & Barry Horowitz

Great job with the Saturday Main Event. It gave everyone in TV land exactly what they wanted and they loved every minute of it without giving anything away for free.

Hogan-Nikita was a great set up for round 2!

Savage-Windham brings in Rude. Can't wait to see what's next.

The Fantastics beat the Harts but in a 6 Man- Could we see a tag match in the big arena?

Andre as a ref..... very interesting. Could be a wild card. Is is happy to be back in the WWF or may he screw Vince. Looking forward to the card in September.

Don't you mean to say that Hogan made Nikita look like a million... rubles? :lol:

I can imagine arguing at school the next day over whether the Hogan or Savage match was better (it was the Savage match).

Looking forward to the Main Event! Steel cage! Giant enforcer! :o

vzvxb4.png

WWF Wrestling Challenge

Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby The Brain Heenan in studio

Matches from Hershey, PA – Hershypark Arena

Nikita Koloff killed Jimmy Jack Roberts (stretcher job)

Ivan Koloff: It has been foretold… Mother Russia has called for the cage and now Nikita is going to be unleashed. Hulk Hogan there will be nowhere for you to run… there will be nowhere for you to hide! You will face the Russian Nightmare face to face and he is going to put the final nail in your coffin!

The Sheepherders defeated Jesse Glen & Sammy Chow

-A good showcase for the Sheepherders who have been on their own as of late. Without Dutch, they have got a little more viciousness to them. We see the double battering ram and then the subsequent count out victory as that has been their calling card.

Barry Windham defeated Ryan Butler

Rick Rude: Barry Windham, for weeks I have been listening to all the peons out there talk about how good looking you are. Well they have obviously not seen the sexiest man alive. Know this boy… when I get my hands on you… not even your mommy will be able to tell who you are.

Demolition defeated Gary Henry & Donny Simpson

Jimmy Hart: I was on the phone with Jack Tunney and he made it clear… the Hart Foundation versus Demolition… winners get a shot at the tag team titles and Demolition… know that we want that shot and we will do whatever it takes to get it!

Jake Roberts defeated Corey Nichols

Gary Hart: Jake Roberts… you and Kerry Von Erich have barked up the wrong tree. Monsters Inc is stronger than ever and our mission is focused on one thing… your destruction! We will stop at nothing to get what we want and do whatever it takes to be at the very top of this sport!

x240-cD0.jpg

WWF Presents: All-American Wrestling

Mean Gene Okerlund & Lord Alfred Hayes

The Fantastics defeated Bill Mendez & Roger Toney

Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Joey Blake

The Hart Foundation w/ Jimmy Hart defeated Ritchie Simmons & Craig Davis

SD Jones defeated Ernie Young

The Missing Link & Kamala w/ Friday defeated Danny Lewis & Jeff Payne

250px-WWF_Superstars_Of_Wrestling.jpg

WWF Superstars

Vince McMahon & Jesse the Body Ventura

Matches from Hershey, PA – Hershypark Arena

Randy Savage defeated Drew Hicks

Randy Savage: OHHHHH YEAAAAHHHHH! They said tonight the new number one contender for this Intercontinental Championship…. I don’t think so… I am the one who picks who is next in line and I have yet to see anyone close to being a contender. I am the King of the WWF and the Undisputed Intercontinental Champion and there is no way that will change… no way no how… DIG IT!

Nikita Koloff killed Philly Patterson (stretcher job)

Ivan Koloff: The Nightmare has come to life…. Nikita is unleashed and everyone in his path is going to drop like a fly. He is going to destroy all comers. He is going to ruin lives and end careers. The path to the gold is paved in the blood of all those in his path. Hulk Hogan… it is on your conscience that all of these men’s lives will be forever ruined!

Gino Hernandez & Chris Adams w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Paul Mello & Willy Conn

-A good showcase for the tag team champions, as they are a rare commodity on television. They look magnificent tonight in the ring and really show off their talent. Gino is a true star and Chris Adams has got a bright future ahead of him. The finish is a spike piledriver that puts an end to Willy Conn for the 3-count.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

#1 CONTENDER

20-MAN BATTLE ROYAL

Brutus Beefcake, Tom Zenk, Phil Lafon, Jake Roberts, Tito Santana, Greg Valentine, Sika, Barry Windham, Kamala, Friday, Paul Roma, Jim Powers, Billy Haynes, Missing Link, Scott Casey, Rick Rude, One Man Gang, Bad News Brown, Manny Fernandez, & Kerry Von Erich.

-Manny Fernandez and Bad News Brown start their issue here tonight when Bad News is tossed out by Fernandez then Bad News pulls the rope down causing Manny to get eliminated.

-Greg Valentine is able to eliminated Brutus Beefcake continuing their issue.

-We see Monsters Inc destroy some of the lower names in this match but then come head to head with Kerry and Jake Roberts which brings this crowd to their feet. When all is said and done it is the One Man Gang standing tall with Roberts, Kerry, Kamala, and others all being eliminated.

-Billy Jack Haynes and Hercules continue their issues with one another but it is Hercules’ night tonight when he is able to toss Billy Jack with help from Rick Rude.

-Rick Rude and Barry Windham really get things cooking here and they have got the crowd going wild but it is Windham’s night as he is able to maneuver his way into eliminating both Rude and Hercules as we get down to the final four!

-Windham, Santana, Valentine, & The One Man Gang all remain with the winner becoming the number one contender and we get an all out battle. Rude and Hercules weren’t done though as they cause the distraction for Valentine to eliminate Windham.

-We get down to three and the final moment is a great visual with Gang and Valentine doubling up on Santana before Tito fights back with everything. One Man Gang holds Tito as Valentine runs for a big forearm but Tito moves and Gang gets rocked.

-Gang stumbles out and here comes Tito off the ropes with a flying forearm and he NAILS the One Man Gang who stumbles back into Greg Valentine and they both go over the top to the floor and Tito Santana has won it! Tito Santana is the number one contender for the IC title! It is going to be Savage and Tito!

WWF on Tour

Pittsfield, MA – Boys Club

Springfield, MA – Civic Center

Landover, MD – Capital Centre

MAIN EVENT

Hulk Hogan & Andre the Giant defeated Nikita Koloff & Ivan Koloff

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Gino & Adams © defeated the Fantastics

Kerry Von Erich defeated Kamala

Jake Roberts defeated Sika

One Man Gang defeated SD Jones

Billyjack Haynes defeated Hercules

Rick Rude defeated Scott Casey

WWF on Tour

Salisbury, MD – Wicomico Youth & Civic Center

Holyoke, MA – Boy’s Club

Skowhegan, ME – Civic Center

Randy Savage © defeated Barry Windham in a 45-minute classic

Tito Santana defeated the Missing Link

Demolition vs The Hart Foundation went to a 25-minute draw

Greg Valentine defeated Brutus Beefcake

Manny Fernandez vs Bad News Brown went to a double DQ

The Sheepherders defeated Paul Roma & Tom Zenk

wcd0.jpg

WWF Presents: Wrestling Challenge

Hosted By: Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby the Brain Heenan

Matches from: Poughkeepsie, NY – Mid- Hudson Civic Center

-Good opening with Gorilla and Bobby putting over the big Main Event show in MSG in a couple of weeks. They put over the card this coming Monday, including a showdown with Andre the Giant and Nikita Koloff going one on one. Plus on that card we will see Kerry Von Erich and Jake Roberts taking on the One Man Gang and Sika! Also on the card, Hulk Hogan and Brutus Beefcake take on Greg Valentine and the Hart Foundation in a handicap match. This will be broadcast on the MSG Network for a special 8pm ET start time. They run through some of the storylines, especially Rick Rude and Barry Windham starting up along with Tito Santana becoming the number one contender for the IC title and setting up a chance at the Intercontinental Championship against Randy Savage!

Andre the Giant defeated Joey Gunn & Ronnie Bandana in a handicap match

Ivan Koloff: Andre the Giant, you think because you are the biggest athlete in the world that you can stop the Russian Nightmare. I promise you that you are just a pawn in the bigger game of chess. I promise you that you will be nothing for the Russian Nightmare to put down. The cage is going to hold them in but the Kremlin has financed an Army to put you down and put you down is exactly what we will do!

Sika w/ Gary Hart defeated Robbie Longshadow

Jake Roberts: They say the measure of a man is by his heart… well Gary Hart I know your heart is as black a night and brother stirring in the shadows is a snake… that snake is going to slither right up and give you a bite you just can’t heal!

Rick Rude w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Thomas Wright

Barry Windham: Rick Rude you have got some warped view of reality when you talk about being good looking. Brother when you step in that ring it is about being the toughest, the meanest, the ugliest you can be to win that match. Last week you got a taste of that and brother I hope you got an empty belly because I have got a whole serving coming your way quick fast and in a hurry!

Greg Valentine defeated Natty Knight

Brutus Beefcake: Greg Valentine, it seems like we have been round and round all over the country and the time is going to come where we have to put it all on the line and you can bet when we do I will have the sheers ready to go and I will take a clip and a cut here and there and put you right where you belong!

Tito Santana defeated Ishmal Harrelson

Randy Savage: Ohhh…. So you think you are a contender Tito Santana. So you think you are something special. I don’t think so. I don’t think you have got what it takes to step into the ring with the Macho King. I don’t think you have got what it takes to lace up the boots of the Macho Man. I don’t think you are man enough to beat Randy Savage for the Intercontinental Championship…. DIG IT!

WWF Live

8/31/85

East Rutherford, NJ – The Meadowlands

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © defeated Nikita Koloff via DQ when Uncle Ivan interfered with the Russian Chain!

Randy Savage © vs Jake Roberts went to a DQ finish when Monsters Inc. invaded the ring

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Barry Windham & Tito Santana defeated Gino & Adams via Count Out

Rick Rude & Hercules defeated Manny Fernandez & Billyjack Haynes