Pro Wrestling Only

DX returning?

sek69

HBK and HHH both did the crotch chop at Wrestlemania, then again tonight on RAW.

HBK is supposed to be easing back to "special attraction" status soon.

According to reports, HHH is more open to becoming a face again than he once was.

Storyline wise, HHH raised the ire of Vince by calling him "the old man" last week, and HHH is getting cheered again thanks to the Cena stuff.

DX having one more run before HBK gyrates off in the sunset?

Guest teke184

I think the opening for a good run at D-X died when Hunter gave Shawn the pedigree after the last fake reunion, circa Summerslam 2002.

Doesn't mean they won't beat a dead horse though.

I've always been fairly indifferent towards HHH. I was never big on DX except for after WMXIV and even then it was because of Road Dogg and X-Pac. I liked him for those couple of months here and there where he was really on but his 2000-2001 streak was more of a fluke than anything.

Though HHH/HBK are largely responsible for me almost giving up on wrestling a few years ago. TNA definately kept me in the fold as a fan.

After the HBK match at Wrestlemania I was sure he was going to interupt the HHH/Cena main event, even more so when HH did the DX sign. I was disapointed.

Having said that, I don't think they should reform, as they certainly won't be able to be as edgy as they were back then: HBK is known to be a devout christian, HHH's character is now too serious, they are both a lot older. I just don't think it would work.

It would be silly to see them make amends after their "10 year rivalry" or whatever, but Austin and HHH teamed after HHH hired a hitman to kill him, so what do I know?

But poor Hunter needs a crutch for his face turn to have a chance of being successful, long term storylines be damned.

Let's not forget that it's also a bit silly for the owner's son in law and his best friend to play anti authority faces.