Pro Wrestling Only

WWE has epidemic of diseased livers

sek69

I'm sure the possible list of causes is a mile long, I'm not going to look at Bobby Lashley and think his enzymes are high because he's a diabetic from eating too many cheesy poofs.

They tell new doctors that when you hear hoofbeats, think horses not zebras. Meaning that when someone presents with symptoms that could be caused by several diseases, always assume the most obvious cause first until tests prove otherwise.

It's incredible the way the roster has been decimated in the past 12 months, between death, drug addiction, injury, personal problems, suspensions, firings and stars simply moving on to other things. I can't think of another time in wrestling history where one company has lost so much key talent in such a short time.

The WWF lost Hulk Hogan, Jake Roberts and Sid Justice after WrestleMania 8 with the Road Warriors, Ultimate Warrior and British Bulldog leaving not long after. History is just repeating itself.

When WWE instituted drug testing in the early 90s, Randy Savage was the first wrestler to start wearing a shirt as part of his ring gear. Who will be the first this time around?

And then when he went to WCW, he suddenly wasn't wearing a shirt when he wrestled. Funny how that works.

Guest Kevin Cook

You know, they really are taking this seriously. With the massive wave of suspensions, retirements and so forth the only guys I'm 100% sure are gassed (aside from Vince, who isn't a contracted talent) are Batista, Jonny Nitro, Rob Conway, Randy Orton, and Shelton Benjamin, and it wouldn't surprise me at all to see all of them "take time off to help their wife around the house" or whatever soon.

Vince is no longer contracted as an on air talent, which means he's not required to take part in drug testing. Funny how that works, huh? It's also the biggest testament to WWE's encouragement of roid use when the boss has to frogwalk around because he's so chemically puffed up.

Speaking of Vince, anyone else remember when Randy Orton made an appearance on TV while rehabbing his shoulder and Vince made a comment about Randy's obviously smaller off-cycle build?