Pro Wrestling Only

Coliseum Video/WWF Home Video on the Network

flyonthewall2983

Many titles were added several months ago, and new ones have been added in the last 24 hours including:

British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith (1993)

George The Animal Steele (1987)

The Hulkster Hulk Hogan (1985)

Hacksaw Jim Duggan (1989)

Bret Hart: Greatest Matches (1993)

Hulk Hogan: Real American (1989)

Jake The Snake Roberts (1987)

The Hart Foundation (1987)

The Ken Patera Story (1987)

Macho Man and Elizabeth (1987)

Bruno Sammartino: Living Legend (1987)

The Life and Times of Capt. Lou Albano (1986)

The Undertaker - The Face of Fear (1994)

Ricky The Dragon Steamboat (1986)

Roddy Piper's Greatest Hits (1985)

Andre The Giant (1985)

Mixed feelings on a lot of this, especially having to do with music being replaced. I miss the music for the prologue to those old Coliseum vids, even though they left the sequence intact. Then again, there are matches on a lot of these you can't find elsewhere on the Network. 

Wow. Now I am scared to reorder the Network, because there is so much of my childhood was the fun of renting Coliseum videos from the local video store. I am worried I will become sucked into a vortex of watching old wrestling and will disappear from society for weeks at a time. This is great and they haven't even added the Hulkamania series yet.

Did JCP or any of the territories release commercial VHS tapes with exclusive matches on them that weren't just what was shown on TV? 

The only non-ppv JCP tape I have is USA All Star Wrestling Volume 1, which is basically a collection of squash matches (with a few mid-card "feature matches") from Worldwide. The tape starts promisingly with a wild 6 man bunkhouse match with Dusty Rhodes, Dick Slater, and Ricky Steamboat vs Black Bart, Tully Blanchard, and Ron Bass, but they only show the first half and never show the ending, i've tried to look up the full match on youtube, but no dice.

• 2 weeks later...