Pro Wrestling Only

ROSTERS AND TRANSACTIONS

kevinmcfl

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, rainmakerrtv said:

Someone who came up on a comp that I was watching and doesn't seem to be accounted for and could be tossed into free agency : Memphis worker Goliath, real name Robert White, who was the partner of Big Bubba (Fred Ottman) and later worked as Moondog Splat.

I believe he is already on the USA Pro roster as Mighty Goliath.

Also, Gene and I had plans in place for him to take Doug Furnas permanently, and me to end up with Al Madril. I suppose it's up to you all if that trade is still valid with him leaving and me on a hiatus.

Rain and I have a trade coming up later in the month, and I must ask that it be allowed to happen, as it has been planned since at least November.

5 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

I believe he is already on the USA Pro roster as Mighty Goliath.

Also, Gene and I had plans in place for him to take Doug Furnas permanently, and me to end up with Al Madril. I suppose it's up to you all if that trade is still valid with him leaving and me on a hiatus.

Rain and I have a trade coming up later in the month, and I must ask that it be allowed to happen, as it has been planned since at least November.

Sorry, I meant to post the Madril for Furnas trade before I left.

Yes, the Goliath on my roster was the one who teamed with Big Bubba/Ottman in Memphis who would years later go on to become Moondog Splat.

56 minutes ago, GeneJackson95 said:

Sorry, I meant to post the Madril for Furnas trade before I left.

Yes, the Goliath on my roster was the one who teamed with Big Bubba/Ottman in Memphis who would years later go on to become Moondog Splat.

OK, so just to clear this up, we should take away the retires in 1987 note , then, because he was still wrestling as Moondog Splat in the early 1990s.

I know I am currently away, so if I am overstepping, just tell me, but I would like to grab while they are available....

Billy Joe Travis, Eric Embry, Slick, and Robert Fuller

and if Jimmy Golden and Mr. Olympia who haven't been moved off the USA roster are going to the Free Agents pool, I would like them as well!

If this is too much to ask, Mr. Olympia is my top want, and we can haggle for the rest!

I'll actually release Golden and Embry back into Free Agency. I jumped the gun on those two.

Along with: Akio Sato, Corporal Kirchner, Jose Estrada, and Tarzan Goto

and Pat Rose is listed on my roster and should not be.

Trying to make some changes and get myself back into a mindset to work on things!