Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Double or Nothing 2020

FMKK

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The match was good but went too long. In hindsight, probably a good decision not to make him champ in November. 

I absolutely love how Britt's injury is being used to put her character even more over. I was hoping they would do it because even with a knee injury, she can still do her amazing promos/segments every week. Dr Baker is the best character on pro wrestling television right now and I cannot wait for her promo on Wednesday. 

The commentators outright acknowledging that the belt is incomplete due to COVID was a refreshing acknowledgement of real life in wrestling. 

I thought Ford and Statlander put on a solid match that exceeded my expectations. 

Yeah, not sure how I'd rate that Stadium Stampede match but it was a load of fun. Which I think goes for the whole show after the underwhelming and too long ladder match (and even that had some good bits and a good choice of winner, but didn't hang together). Archer vs. Cody is the one that felt it really would have been taken up a notch with a crowd, because Cody's comeback after the shit kicking he took would have had people losing their mind.

According to Dave, they're doing Fighter Fest again and it was originally slated to be their debut in London. Sucks cause I definitely would have made it to that show but obviously they're staying put in Jacksonville.