Pro Wrestling Only

- Great worker. One of the best in history.

- Can ground and pound with the best of them on RAW Underground (R.I.P.), baby!

- Former WWE 24-7 Champion.

- Ranked 412 out of 500 in the 2017 PWI 500.

- Somehow outlasted his former tag team partner Tino Sabbatelli, who has a better look and more charisma in his pinkie finger. That just goes to show you what an exemplary worker Riddick Moss was, is, and always will be.

- Their team name was the God Gifted Athletes, which is exactly what Riddick Moss is.

- Google lists him as "Trained by: WWE Performance Center." Can't beat that, even if you tried!

Haven't seen a lot but what I have seen I like. His stuff on Raw Underground was awesome. I really like the way he fires up and unloads that beautiful right

cross of his. Truly he might have one of the best worked punches out there right now. I think his selling in regular matches can be a bit cartoony, especially against smaller opponents who he shouldn't sell for at all, but he's still green. But his punches combined with his look, size and natural athleticism should be enough for him to find some success in wrestling. 

Random post-midnight thought:

Anyone surprised that Vince hasn't renamed him Dick Moss yet?

Surely the thought has crossed Vince's mind once or twice during those drunken late nights at the office, followed by fits of immature giggling.