Pro Wrestling Only

Sunday April 25

MACW - Event @ Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina, USA 

NWA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Ric Flair vs Harley Race went to a 60-minute time limit draw - the bell rang when Flair had Race in a roll up but the time expired before 3!
MID ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP
Ken Patera © defeated Kevin with a low blow
NWA UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Roddy Piper © vs Ivan Koloff went to a double DQ
MACW TAG CHAMPIONSHIP
Wahoo & Snuka © defeated Ole & Gene Anderson
MACW TV CHAMPIONSHIP
Greg Valentine © defeated Ricky Steamboat
Haye & Gordy defeated Windham & Youngblood
Kerry Von Erich won a 20-man battle royal!

Monday April 26

MACW - Event @ County Hall in Charleston, South Carolina, USA 

NWA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Harley Race © defeated Ricky Steamboat with a low blow at 29:54!
Ric Flair defeated Ken Patera © via DQ
Roddy Piper © defeated Nikolai Volkoff
MACW TAG CHAMPIONSHIP
Wahoo & Snuka © defeated Ivan Koloff & Greg Valentine via count out!
David, Kerry, & Kevin defeated Dick Slater & The Super Destroyers
Hayes & Roberts defeated Windham & Garvin
Terry Gordy defeated Jay Youngblood
The Andersons defeated Wrestling II & Paul Ellering

Tuesday April 27

MACW - Event @ Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, Virginia, USA 
NWA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Harley Race © vs Roddy Piper went to a double DQ while fighting outside of the ring!
Ken Patera © defeated Kevin Von Erich
MACW TAG CHAMPIONSHIP
Wahoo & Snuka © defeated Hayes and Roberts
MACW TV CHAMPIONSHIP
Ricky Steamboat defeated Greg Valentine via DQ
Ric Flair vs Gino Hernandez went to a 30-minute draw
David & Kerry defeated Ivan Koloff & Nikolai Volkoff
Gordy vs Kabuki went to a double DQ
Windham, Garvin, & Youngblood defeated Dick Slater & The Super Destroyers
The Andersons defeated Wrestling II & Paul Ellering

An exciting loop that would have had my family seriously considering a trip to Greensboro.

Den just had Kevin Erich vs Ken Patera on his recent episode of WWF and you've got it as one of your top attractions. 

Harley Race retains by hook or crook across all 3 nights.

The Mid-Atlantic champions give a good accounting of themselves as they each fend off tough competition to retain their straps.

3 hours ago, Autistic Dragon said:

An exciting loop that would have had my family seriously considering a trip to Greensboro.

Den just had Kevin Erich vs Ken Patera on his recent episode of WWF and you've got it as one of your top attractions. 

Harley Race retains by hook or crook across all 3 nights.

The Mid-Atlantic champions give a good accounting of themselves as they each fend off tough competition to retain their straps.

I sincerely appreciate the feedback. This is a tough roster to book evenly and I am already looking at how to mix things up in the upcoming loops to "keep the towns fresh" if you will. Race has some legit contenders here and a future champion or two is definitely on the card every night. Thanks again for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated and always welcome!

Thursday April 29
MACW - Event @ Civic Center in Roanoke, Virginia, USA 
Ric Flair defeated Ken Patera via Count Out
Roddy Piper defeated Tully Blanchard via DQ
NWA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Harley Race © vs Gino Hernandez went to a 60-minute time limit draw
MACW TAG CHAMPIONSHIP
Wahoo & Snuka defeated The Andersons
MACW TV CHAMPIONSHIP
Greg Valentine vs Ricky Steamboat went to a 20-minute draw
David, Kevin, & Kerry defeated Dick Slater, Tully Blanchard, & Kabuki
Ivan & Nikolai defeated Wrestling II & Ellering
Gordy, Hayes, & Roberts defeated Windham, Youngblood, & Garvin

Friday April 30
MACW - Event @ Memorial Auditorium in Greenville, South Carolina, USA 
Kerry Von Erich defeated Ken Patera via DQ
Tully Blanchard defeated Roddy Piper via Count Out
NWA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Harley Race © vs Terry Gordy!
MACW TAG CHAMPIONSHIP
Wahoo & Snuka defeated Tully & Kabuki
MACW TV CHAMPIONSHIP
Greg Valentine defeated Kevin Von Erich
Ricky Steamboat, Ric Flair, & David Von Erich defeated The Andersons & Dick Slater
Ivan & Nikolai defeated Wrestling II & Ellering

Ken Patera proves he'll hold on to the Mid Atlantic Championship by any means necessary.

Piper & Tully trade DQ's over the U.S Title.

Wahoo & Snuka fend off two top teams in defense of their tag titles.

The Hammer goes 20 minutes with the Dragon then scores a win over Kevin Von Erich. 

Two big wins for the Russians 

A fun pair of cards for Mid-Atlantic.

Imagine Harley vs Gino going Broadway and it's not even the main event for that night. That's how you know your card is LOADED.

MACW.jpg.e4174d2318a29d89c8ac7d231bc11846.jpg

MACW TV Taping - TV-Show @ in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA May 1, 1981

MACW opens with the big announcement that next week… the NWA Tag Champions… Paul Jones and Masked Superstar will be here to take on Mid Atlantic Champions Wahoo McDaniel and Jimmy Snuka! It will be for the NWA World Tag Titles with a 60-minute time limit. We’ll hear from the champions in just a moment as Caudle and Crockett put over the week Harley Race had… he had a couple of close calls but was able to keep the title and he will defend it tonight against Rocky Johnson. We’ll hear from some of his challengers throughout the broadcast. We then see Masked Superstar and Paul Jones walk out and they have an okay ovation but they are pumping up their match next week. They say the’ve beaten everyone in their path and look to continue that streak as the greatest NWA World Tag Team Champions of all time. They will join Caudle and Crockett for commentary on the following match up...

Kerry & David Von Erich defeated Mike Reese & Phil Newton via the Von Erich CLAW!

We get a little drama after the contest as David and Kerry start to cut a promo but Jones and Superstar get in their face. The Von Erichs say that as six-man champions - they know what tag team wrestling is all about but Superstar and Jones say when they meet… there won’t be a third man to back them up. Kerry and David don’t seem phased… this could be a fun one down the line...

*COMMERCIAL*

Windham & Youngblood defeated Ricky Roe & Nate Marcus via the Top Rope Lariat!

935417048_BarryWindham1.jpg.6425e7e631531dc03abe0e4dec6a4ad6.jpg137479678_JayYoungblood2.jpg.f87a4422af74a8026d3615cce230ea5f.jpg

Windham and Youngblood then come over to the booth and work the fans. They talk about building up a reputation around Mid Atlantic and would like to get in line for a title shot down the line. They talk about all the top teams but that brings out Ole and Gene Anderson. The MN Wrecking Crew is in the ring for action...

The Andersons defeated Mike Williams & Joe Smith via the ARM BREAKER!

1687313791_GeneAnderson2.jpg.0cdb8a94043aea3cef9e3054eca1514a.jpg210823601_OleAnderson2.jpg.d8623126742ef74ec1246a08c94fc11f.jpg

The Andersons then walk over and they call out Windham and Youngblood and challenge them next week to a tag team match. Windham seems to have a little confidence about but when Ole slaps him in the face - all hell breaks loose! It is a four-way brawl before it is al said and done and the officials break it up… these teams will meet next week!

*COMMERCIAL*

MACW is back with Crockett and Caudle putting over the issue with the Anderson & Windham/Youngblood next week. They talk about the NWA World Tag Title match next week and they talk about the NWA World title match tonight that is yet to come. That brings out Rocky Johnson… he has got something on his mind…

Bob Caudle: Rocky… tonight you’ve got the chance of a lifetime against Harley Race. The NWA World Title is on the line… you must be feeling the pressure...

Rocky Johnson: Let me say this Bob Caudle… I’ve been in high stakes pressure matches before… I’ve fought in the biggest arenas… in front of thousands of fans… it has never meant so much as it does tonight. Harley Race… we can talk about the way I got the shot… we can talk about the color of my skin…. And we can talk about how I’ve never been on the top of the mountain before but none of that matters in just a little while. I’ve got 60-minutes to beat you Race… for me  it is a race against time… and a race I can’t afford to lose!

Caudle and Crockett put it over huge as we cut to our next big contest… it is Wrestling II taking on Dick Slater...

Wrestling II vs Dick Slater w/ JJ Dillon
-JJ is jumping back and forth between second and commentary putting over his man Dick Slater. He continues to try and get involved while Slater takes advantage of every opportunity. All the commotion brings out Paul Ellering and he is trying to hold JJ Dillon back. Dillon swats him away and goes up on the apron but then we see Wrestling II move and Slater hits the ropes which hits Dillon who isn’t ready and falls own on the concrete floor and hits his shoulder in a nasty way. Slater can’t believe it but he turns around and Wrestling II with a big high knee and then the 3-count! Wrestling II and Ellering celebrate but JJ Dillon seems to be in a bad way right now...

*COMMERCIAL*

MACW is back with Caudle and Crockett saying that JJ is on his way to the hospital… he may have a busted shoulder...they put over the powerful trio of Patera, Valentine, and Koloff who then come out to a chorus of boos...

Ken Patera, Ivan Koloff, & Greg Valentine defeated Jim Neidhart, Bobby Fulton, & Tommy Rogers via the POWERSLAM from Patera!

The trio come over and they are working the crowd… they’ve got some serious heat to go with their titles… 

246611386_IvanKoloff.jpg.490ba895fe091414a3776da4cde6c8fb.jpg1934849817_GregValentine2.jpg.2176a29862c6822bbb592c7c1f434b8e.jpg38956918_KenPatera2.jpg.50e968792392a7cb001b4e9a6b433c63.jpg

Ivan Koloff: The time has come Piper… the time has come…  tomorrow night we’re going to eliminate you once and for all then I will take the US TITLE! It will be mine! You will fall at my hands and the world will know I am the one true champion of these United States and I will take the title with me back to Russia!

Greg Valentine: I love it… for months now we’ve been having to heat from Piper and Steamboat and Flair… well tomorrow night in Charlotte… it all comes to head. We’re going to end this once and for all and then… when we beat you… we’re going to run you out of this territory forever!

Ken Patera: This trio of pain and destruction and dominance has shown itself to the Mid Atlantic. We’re tired of hearing the fans chant their names and now it is time for us to show everyone why we are the most dominant group in wrestling...

*COMMERCIAL*

MACW is back with Caudle and Crockett putting over the trio of Valentine, Patera, and Koloff. They talk about Ricky Steamboat being a top contender for the titles. We see him in action here tonight… let’s head to the ring...

Ricky Steamboat defeated Super Destroyer II w/ SD I with a high cross body!

Just as the match finishes we see Super Destroyer I jump in the ring and they team up on Steamboat until Ric Flair comes out to make the save! They are wearing the Super Destroyers out with big chops and then clotheslines out of the ring to the floor! Steamboat and Flair walk over to Caudle and Crockett and here comes Roddy Piper...

1628879525_RicFlair2.jpg.a42adcf2b2edf88c65b10058ebcfc701.jpg1015594040_RoddyPiper2.jpg.a9a5841ee45f5fd999a5b4515a790136.jpg2007231238_RickySteamboat1.jpg.37bd02113c395299bf97cc4456ed5a0e.jpg

Ricky Steamboat: Tomorrow night… Charlotte... Koloff… Patera… Valentine… this war comes to an end! We’re going to walk in with three men and walk out with three. We’re going to take you apart piece by piece! We will be the ones who SURVIVE!

Roddy Piper: I don’t know who thought it up… you got six-men… put them in the ring and then have them fight each other to the point that they have to eliminate the other team. Well right here… the three of us have got a common goal… we've got one thing to do and that is to destroy everything in our path. Boys… this is WAR!

Ric Flair: Tomorrow night… perhaps the greatest arena in the world is going to be home to perhaps the most prestigious match outside of the NWA World Title. Tomorrow night the top six-wrestlers in this promotion are going to step into that ring and only one team is going to walk out. It may be three men, it may be two men… it may only be one… of us...who walks out with our hand raised high… and then… we’re going to go out on the town and show the world why we are the best… WOO!

*COMMERCIAL*

Caudle and Crockett are back putting over the big announcement that next week we’ll see The NWA World Tag Team Champions… The Masked Superstar and Paul Jones taking on Wahoo McDaniel and Jimmy Snuka! Also next week… Greg Valentine will be defending the television title against Jim Garvin.  Plus we’ll see Barry Windham and Jay Youngblood taking on Ole and Gene Anderson! Right now the NWA World Title is on the line…. Let’s go to the ring! 

Tom Miller: Ladies and gentlemen our next contest is scheduled for one fall with a 60 minute time limit. This bout is sanctioned by the National Wrestling Alliance and will be for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing the challenger… from Honolulu, Hawaii… he is 6’2” and weighs in tonight at 235 pounds… he is Sweet Ebony… Rocky Johnshon! The champion… he hails from St. Louis, Missouri. He stands 6’2” and weighs in tonight at 254 pounds. He is the reigning and defending NWA World Heavyweight Champion… ladies and gentlemen… Harley Race!

838376398_HarleyRace0.jpg.816f053a481ef1cbdf8c2eda441c90bb.jpg2016738221_RockyJohnson2.jpg.bbde2be9829dc65b9295f6cc783a5000.jpg

NWA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Harley Race ©  vs Rocky Johnson

-Big time main event… Tom Miller sets the stage… here we go! Johnson comes out in a big way and he is shooting some rights and lefts and Race doesn’t seem to be ready for the flurry. Caudle and Crockett put it over in a big but then we see Harley Race turn the tide...he wears down Johnson with some big time power moves. He works over Johnson’s back and neck… when Race looks to finish we see Rocky Johnson fight back… he really gets cooking and then hits a huge dropkick and Race is reeling… Johnson with a couple of huge rights and lefts and then swings for a big right but Race ducks and knees him into the turnbuckle… Johnson falls backwards and Race with a big European uppercut and then a PILEDRIVER for the 3-count! 

Caudle and Crockett put it over as Rocky Johnson was so close but Harley Race has shown once again why he is one of the top wrestlers in the world and he will hold that title until he chooses not to. Next week we’ve got some big matches with the NWA Tag titles on the line… join us then!

Johnson gives it all he's got but Race weather's the storm to retain the title.

Koloff/Patera/Valentine vs Piper/Flair/Steamboat is a almost endless supply of intriguing matches.

It's champions vs champions next week as Jones & Superstar take on Wahoo & Snuka in a match that i can see really pulling in ratings.

MACW is rolling!

The Soul Man getting so close to winning the title had to be devastating for him. Don't know if Harley will want to give him another shot though!

I feel like Piper/Steamboat/Flair vs Koloff/Patera/Valentine will be bloody as hell!

Sunday May 2

MACW - Charlotte Coliseum in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA 

MAIN EVENT
SIX-MAN ELIMINATION MATCH

Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, & Ricky Steamboat vs Ken Patera, Ivan Koloff, & Greg Valentine

1. Steamboat was eliminated via a Russian Sickle to the back of the next followed by a Greg Valentine roll up for a 3-count
  2. Ivan Koloff was defeated by Roddy Piper following a missed Sickle and backslide for a 3-count.
  3. Valentine was disqualified when he hit Piper with the tv title causing him to be busted open. 
  4. Patera defeated Piper with a bear hug slam for a 3-count.
  5. Ric Flair defeated Ken Patera via roll up for the 3-count and the win!

MACW TAG TITLES
Wahoo & Snuka defeated The Andersons
Gino & Tully defeated Kevin & David Von Erich
Kerry Von Erich defeated Kabuki
Rocky Johnson defeated Nikolai Volkoff
Dick Slater w/ JJ Dillon defeated Wrestling II w/ Paul Ellering
Tenryu defeated Bret Hart
Jay Youngblood & Barry Windham defeated The Super Destroyers

Monday May 3

MACW - Event @ Dorton Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA

NWA United States Championship
Roddy Piper defeated Ivan Koloff via DQ
MACW Heavyweight Title
Ken Patera vs Ric Flair went to a double count out!
Kerry Von Erich defeated Nikolai Volkoff
Gino & Tully defeated Kevin & David Von Erich
Dick Slater defeated Wrestling II
The Super Destroyers defeated Hacksaws Duggan and Reed
Barry Windham & Jay Youngblood defeated The Assassins

MACW - Event @ in Hampton, Virginia, USA

MACW Tag Team Championship
Wahoo & Snuka defeated Michael Hayes & Terry Gordy
MACW Television Championship
Greg Valentine vs Rick Steamboat went to a 20-minute DRAW
Kabuki defeated Rocky Johnson
Buddy Roberts defeated Brian Blair