Pro Wrestling Only

[2021-04-10-WWE-WrestleMania 37] Bad Bunny & Damian Priest vs The Miz & John Morrison

Edwin

Yeah, that is not a thread title I thought I would ever be typing on here. This wasn't an all-time classic or good or anything but it far beyond exceeded expectations and is one of the best celebrity wrestling matches ever. Bad Bunny busting out a wild counter into an armdrag, La Casita like he's Negro Casas, a headscissors and a Destroyer was wild. Also his selling was far better than it had any right to be. Priests hot tag offense was on point and I would say he's improved a ton and been much better since moving up to the main roster. This is a match they obviously rehearsed a ton at the Performance Center before but kudos to everyone involved, specially the Miz who was clearly guiding this in the ring.

Bad Bunny was in there for most of the match which is a surprising route for a celebrity to take, but goddang it was awesome. The man was selling his ass off & busting out big moves beautifully, with the biggest one of 'em all being a mothafucking CANADIAN DESTROYER. Unbelievable. JoMo & Miz gave such selfless performances too, giving the man so much of the match & selling everything he did perfectly. The perfect guys for this spot. The whole match really was a WrestleMania moment™ tbh, one of the most memorable celebrity-spectacle-matches they've done. ***

Buckets of fun. Plenty has been said about Bad Bunny's great performance already. I liked the headscissors and armdrag just as much as the canadian destroyer. The duelling falcon arrows were great too. Priest looks the part and fits right in on the main roster. He's got a cool aura. I think he'll benefit from this angle and match. Credit has to be given to Miz and Morrison as well. Morrison especially impressed me, trash talking constantly and taunting Booker with the spinaroonie. A proper Wrestlemania match that wouldn't work as well on another show.