Pro Wrestling Only

WWE suspends TEN wrestlers

Bix

From F4W Re: Eddy Guerrero's connection to "Dr. Todd":

Eddy was paying $400 a month for testosterone injections and between $800 and $1200 per month for growth hormone. When Eddy died, his coroner said his internal organs and heart were enlarged consistent with a history of anabolic steroid abuse (and, while it wasn't mentioned specifically, GH, which is the real culprit in enlarged internal organs other than the heart). The Winston-Salem Journal tried to get a copy of the death certificate, but guess what? Authorities would not release it citing a lack of family consent. I can confirm that a few months ago, very, very shortly after Benoit died, in fact, Vickie Guerrero for whatever reason had the death certificate sealed.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose that's the advantage of having the widow of one of your most recently deceased wrestlers on your talent roster. I'm surprised they didn't encourage Vickie to seal the death certificate as soon as it was released because it completely torpedoed their talking point in the wake of Eddie's death that he had been sober for years, instead of waiting till Marc Mero suggested that he died of steroid abuse on Nancy Grace. Now, no-one can "prove" that.

Add a copy of Eddie Guerrero's death certificate and other documents relating to his death to the growing list of things Congress asked from WWE that they didn't receive.

In McDevitt's letter to the Waxman committee, he claimed that the policy and Eddy Guerrero's autopsy report were among the attached documents. The letter to the Rush committee (where Stearns, who claimed to have received testing records but not the actual policy or anything to help them make sense of the records) was not nearly as specific, so it's possible that for whatever reason, they sent the testing policy & Guerrero autopsy report (which they presumably got a copy of before it was sealed) to Waxman's committee, but not Rush's.

In McDevitt's letter to the Waxman committee, he claimed that the policy and Eddy Guerrero's autopsy report were among the attached documents. The letter to the Rush committee (where Stearns, who claimed to have received testing records but not the actual policy or anything to help them make sense of the records) was not nearly as specific, so it's possible that for whatever reason, they sent the testing policy & Guerrero autopsy report (which they presumably got a copy of before it was sealed) to Waxman's committee, but not Rush's.

Man, you throw in a couple of ghosts of dead wrestlers, this is like the best episode of "The Twilight Zone" ever. Vince is so far removed from reality at this point that I don't know whether to hate him, laugh at him, or pity him. With all the talk over the state of wrestler's brains, Vince's might be the most fascinating of all. Not so much because of the physical damage, but the man seems to be completely mentally unstable. I don't mean to play armchair psychologist here, but his actions scream antisocial personality disorder, and a pretty severe case at that, and likely severe hypomania as well. In all likelihood, the man belongs in a straitjacket, locked away in some place where society is safe from him - and where he is safe from himself.

I think wrestling is something you either get or you don't. The second Vince and the gang get trotted in front of congress, that's gonna be illustrated like a motherfucker.

Man, you throw in a couple of ghosts of dead wrestlers, this is like the best episode of "The Twilight Zone" ever. Vince is so far removed from reality at this point that I don't know whether to hate him, laugh at him, or pity him. With all the talk over the state of wrestler's brains, Vince's might be the most fascinating of all. Not so much because of the physical damage, but the man seems to be completely mentally unstable. I don't mean to play armchair psychologist here, but his actions scream antisocial personality disorder, and a pretty severe case at that, and likely severe hypomania as well. In all likelihood, the man belongs in a straitjacket, locked away in some place where society is safe from him - and where he is safe from himself.

I fully agree and, in some ways, look forward to the day HHH takes over. Say what you want about the guy, he does seem a little more normal.