Pro Wrestling Only

DVD #2: Ricky Steamboat - What A Family Man! Part 1

Loss

• 4 weeks later...

Depite the bad acting by the women and Missy Hyatt's screw up, This was great. I think this is an example of the Crowd making something good as they went nuts the whole time. And all in front of the lead singer of Alabama for god sakes.

Between the bad acting, hot crowd, and blatant appeal to the southern fanbase, this could be the most WCW-ish segment in history. That's meant in both the best and worst way possible.

This was cheesy good. It's amazing how much heat they allowed Rude to get on Steamboat. With this, and the breaking of Steamer's nose. Steamboat was super hot when he got to WcW in November of 91. I feel his program with Rude really cooled him off. Plus the booking of him stalking Madusa didn't help matters either.

Jesus, I had no idea this ever occurred. Claiming that Ricky Steamboat needs to have a restraining order put on him? Hah! The random women in the crowd claiming to to be sleeping with Steamboat and calling each other sluts is hilarious though. This is a fine example of late 90's-early 00's WCW, except this happened almost 10 years beforehand.

This is really risque and out of place for U.S. wrestling at the time. And like Tim said above, all in front of the lead singer of Alabama for god sakes.

I really enjoyed the campyness of this.