Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Rampage - December 10, 2021

MoS

15 minutes ago, strobogo said:

The heel color guy agreed with the heel wrestler saying obvious bullshit? Berried.

Perhaps that's what the intention was but I've never felt that Taz was weakened because of it. Even watching it as a kid, I thought it came off as Kurt, beng a heel, trying to desperately retain his record. Wasn't that his gimmick at the time anyway? He'd lose by count out and then say that it didn't count, etc.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Makai Club #1 said:

Perhaps that's what the intention was but I've never felt that Taz was weakened because of it. Even watching it as a kid, I thought it came off as Kurt, beng a heel, trying to desperately retain his record. Wasn't that his gimmick at the time anyway? He'd lose by count out and then say that it didn't count, etc.

Yup.  IIRC there was a time where he visibly tapped in the ring to the Crossface in a non-match segment.  Afterwards he’s in the back talking it out to Edge and Christian that “since it wasn’t a match, I still have never tapped out!”