Pro Wrestling Only

Grimmas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Austin Aries was not the wrestler of the year, but that run was so cool. If you're considering Aries I wholehardly recommend his matches against Bully Ray, Samoa Joe & Bobby Roode from 3 straight pay per views during the summer. Honestly Impact was the best wrestling going for like 8 weeks during early summer 2012.

1 hour ago, El McKell said:

If you're considering Aries I wholehardly recommend his matches against Bully Ray, Samoa Joe & Bobby Roode from 3 straight pay per views during the summer. Honestly Impact was the best wrestling going for like 8 weeks during early summer 2012.

Yeah, I saw those. But nothing come close to the ladder match with Jeff Hardy later in the year though. Just unbelievable stuff.

As far as TNA being any good in 2012... well my thoughts are in the classics TNA thread already and... But yes, those few weeks when Aries got the major push was the only time where you could see the light and maybe the prospect of a positive change before, oh well... 

I absolutely consider Aries. He may be a douchebag and an anti-vaxx idiot, but that's a whole lot less bad than tons of people who are being talked about. I would need to watch the rest of his TNA runs (I mean, I've seen the ending of his last one, pretty hilarious stuff in term of douchebagery) and also some ROH to be quite sure, but yeah, the guy was just too good.