Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 07/04 - 07/10 Fourth of JuLIV

KawadaSmile

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grayson Waller is essentially the answer to "what if The Miz was even more punchable and a better worker?"

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

This match is great but all I want to see is the Creeds and Baby Steveson throw each other around.

And Roddy is there too. Gonna be coup'ed out of the group!

The whole Sasha thing is becoming stranger by the day. At this point it's been confirmed by multiple places that she's been released yet WWE hasn't commented on it and even the creative folks have not been clued in (although they have been working with the idea she's not coming back anytime soon). WWE has never been shy in letting the world know someone's gone and also burying folks they felt did them wrong. At this point I'm assuming she has a shit load of dirt and the company is walking on eggshells. 

It's probably more that Sasha is a talent they definitely do not want to lose, and Naomi is the wife of Roman's cousin, so it's best to keep things as quiet and civil as they can. I do wonder if Sasha just leaves the industry all together and moves on to music/acting after having the passion beaten out of her enough to quit or try to quit twice in 3-4 years. 

I mean they went balls-out on STEVE AUSTIN when he walked out because they wanted him to job to fuckin' Coach, so it's weird to me they are being so kid gloves with Sasha. They do all that, yet don't see her as enough of a talent to not jerk her around with creative or use her when they want to heat up Charlotte?

My bad, the Coach thing was actually later, in 2005. Still, the fact that they had no problems firing both barrels at one of their biggest draws of all time, yet Sasha is treated like fragile porcelain is mind boggling to me. They know she's valuable enough to not want to lose, but apparently not valuable enough to pay attention to.