Pro Wrestling Only

All Japan Pro Wrestling

djones16

AJPW-Road to New Beginning

Live From Nippon Budokan, Tokyo Japan

“Good evening, everyone we are live from the legendary Budokan Hall in Tokyo Japan, It is I the wrestling professor Nick Bockwinkel, and we have an amazing set of matches In store tonight including the first round of the Rikidozan Memorial Tournament to crown a new triple crown heavyweight champion in what will be the start of a new era in All Japan.”

“And sitting across from me is my partner in commentary, Bill Alfonso”

“Thank you, Nick, for the introduction, I look forward to calling the action with you for many years to come, in what is a very exciting time in professional wrestling, and with that lets bring you the first match of the evening”

One on One Exhibition

Pac vs Low Ki

In a fast and hard-hitting affair Pac wins after a 450 splash, Low ki and him shake hands with both getting an equal amount of offense, some backstage have even claimed that a rematch could be on the cards in the near future.

Pac Defeats Low Ki in 12:30 by Pinfall

Backstage with Akira Taue

“Its been too long, since the very start of my career I have always been the second guy, from Tsuruta-gun, to the Holy Demon Army, hell even when I am mentioned in the four pillars I am considered the worst, well I have had enough, starting with tonight I am done being second best, I am going to go all the way and win the triple crown championship and this time there will be no doubt who the best wrestler in the world is, me AKIRA TAUE”

Round One of the Rikidozan Memorial Tournament

Akira Taue vs Shibata

A real brawl til you fall kind of match here, even to the point where Shibata tried on 3 separate occasions to end it with his brutal headbutt, however Akira Taue eventually prevails after numerous knees to Shibata’s head causes him to pass out, awarding Akira Taue a K-O victory, “this is surely a newer more brutal Akira Taue” Bockwinkel says.

Akira Taue Defeats Shibata by K-O in 16:20

Post Match

Kawada is seen backstage watching the match, then makes his way to the ring, as Akira Taue goes past him on the ramp, he pats his head and smiles before entering the ring to start his match.

Round One of the Rikidozan memorial Tournament

Toshiaki Kawada vs Jun Akiyama

A real tactical masterclass from both men, as hold after hold is reversed with no real advantage for long from either man, it eventually ends with Kawada ending Akiyama with a Folding Powerbomb.

Toshiaki Kawada Defeats Jun Akiyama by Pinfall in 24:43.

“what a show we have had so far Bill Alfonso, and this last match is gonna be special it will be a tag team match featuring the last 4 men in the first round, of our world title tournament, who will be facing each other next week on Ajpw, it will be Mitsuharu misawa teaming with Kenta Kobashi to take on Stan Hansen and Chris Hero.

MAIN EVENT

TAG TEAM SHOWDOWN

Super Generation Army (Mitsuharu Misawa and Kenta Kobashi)

Vs

Stan Hansen & Chris Hero

What an end to the first ever AJPw show of this new era, each man gave everything they could, but after the first Lariat it was a case of when not if, and after the third the fighting spirit of kobashi ran out.

Stan Hansen & Chris Hero Defeat Super Generation Army after he pins Kenta Kobashi 34:54

Definitely weird to see Nick Bockwinkel in a commentating environment, especially in this type of game but you got a stacked roster for All-Japan and tons of potentially great matches to look forward to. When you got PAC & Low Ki as your opener, it tells you everything you need to know!

AJPW-Road To New Beginning-Day 2

Live From Nippon Budokan, Toyko Japan

“Good evening, everyone, and welcome to All Japan Pro Wrestling, Road To New Beginning Day 2, It is I, the wrestling Professor and one of the biggest legends in the history of professional wrestling, Nick Bockwinkel alongside my partner for this evening Bill Alfonso”

“ Way to pump yourself up Nick, hello everybody, and welcome to what will be one hell of a great night, for the greatest entertainment you will see in the world, we have the final two matches in the first round of the Rikidozan memorial tournament, with Chris Hero taking on Mitsuharu Misawa, along with two massive rivals getting it on, Stan Hanson taking on Kenta Kobashi, coming off a massive defeat to Hanson and hero, will we see the super generation army come back tonight, we will take to see but first our opener in the light heavyweight division, Pac takes on Kenta NEXT.

Pac and Kenta go for a 30-minute Time Limit Draw

·         Slow start as both men balance each other out

·         Kenta has control of most of the match as he grounds Pac, using strikes to keep him down

·         Pac catches a break after Kenta misses a kick and hits the turnbuckle causing damage to his ankle

·         Pac continues to go for the ankle, before going to the top rope for a 450 splash, only for the time to run out

·         Pac and Kenta shake hands before bowing to the crowd

Post-Match

Low Ki comes up from out of nowhere and beats down on both men, trapping Kenta’s foot between two chairs and slamming down on it from the top rope, leaving Kenta in a lot of pain, forcing him to be wheeled out on a stretcher.

Tag Team Matchup

Holy Demon Army (Akira Taue, Toshiaki Kawada) vs Bam Bam & Jimmy Garvin

·         Taue and Kawada come down to the ring with no signs of the tension we saw last time they were both in action, Taue particularly looks ready to go

·         Before the bell even rings Taue rushes over and attacks Jimmy Garvin as the match gets underway

·         Bam Bam can’t seem to get tagged in, as Kawada and Taue both keep Garvin on their side of the ring

·         Taue Judo throws Garvin before repeated knees to the head gives them the win via K-O

Holy Demon Army defeats Bam Bam and Jimmy Garvin by K-o via Knees to the head by Taue in 4:02

Akira Taue leaves Kawada in the ring as he goes backstage without so much as a wave at the crowd.

Rikidozan Memorial Tournament First Round

Mitsuharu Misawa vs Chris Hero

·         Big Match feel as both men come out to massive cheers, Misawa in particular shown to be a megastar in Japan

·         Even start Chris Hero doing everything he can to avoid those dangerous elbows from Misawa, Misawa doing the same to avoid heros

·         Misawa Driver to Hero, Kick Out at 2

·         KNOCK OUT ELBOW by Hero, Kick Out at 2

·         Akira Taue comes out and distracts the ref, allowing Kawada to hit the Powerbomb on Misawa

·         Ref turns around and Kick out at 2.9 by Misawa

·         Chris Hero stands him up and KNOCK OUT ELBOW on Misawa

·         1-2-3, Hero Wins

Chris Hero Defeats Mitsuharu Misawa by Pinfall in 22:45

Crowd are raining down boos on the three men

“Quiet down clowns, while we are talking ok”

Hero hands the mic to Kawada, only for Taue to grab it instead

“Sorry Misawa, this new era will not include you or your super generation army, this company will from here on out be run by the demons of Japan, and we have our newest member, from the Americas CHRIS HERO, this is only the start, there will be more goodnight, Tokyo”

Rikidozan Memorial Tournament First Round

Kenta Kobashi vs Stan Hansen w. Holy Demon Army

·         Much more cautious effort from Kobashi as its clear the lariat has made him second guess a power battle with Hansen

·         Holy Demon Army sit beside the ring observing at one point Hansen talks to them confused why they are still here

·         Kobashi takes advantage and chops him from behind

·         TOP ROPE FROM KOBASHI, MOONSAULT, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN

·         1-2-3 Kobashi Wins

Kobashi Defeats Hansen 17:21

AJPW Road To A New Beginning Day 3

Live From Nippon Budokan Hall, Tokyo, Japan

“Hello everyone and welcome to another night of high-quality action from All Japan Pro Wrestling, Calling the action will be myself, the professor of wrestling, former world champion Nick Bockwinkel, alongside my good friend Captain Bill Alfonso”

“Thank you, Nick, and tonight we have a wild time coming including the semi finals of the Rikidozan Memorial Tournament to crown the triple crown title, as well as the debut of one of the greatest wrestlers of all time Jack Brisco, what a night we have tonight”

“yeah, he’s alright never beaten me, but none the less lets start off with some junior-heavyweight action Pac vs Low Ki”

Pac vs Low Ki

·         Completely different match to their last, all aspects of respect is gone as low Ki does what he can to take out the legs of Pac

·         Pac however counters quickly using his superior grappling ability to keep low Ki ground

·         After a superkick, Pac goes to the top rope, albeit slowly after the wear and tear gets the 450 splash

Pac Defeats Low Ki in 15:20 via Pinfall

·         Pac limps to the back, clearly Low Ki did more damage than first seen

Bam Bam vs ?

·         Bam Bam makes his way to the ring, sick of being given pathetic partners he wants to show what he can really do, he challenges anyone in the back to face him.

ITS TIME ITS TIME ITS VADER TIME

·         Massive pop as Vader in his mask and cape walks down to the ring, comes in and face to face with Bam Bam

·         Stiff Strikes from both men leaves nothing to the imagination as both men take tough shots

·         Vader finally hits Bam Bam with a haymaker before hitting a Vader slam from the top rope for 1-2-3

·         Vader shows respect to Bam Bam as he lifts him up and they start talking as they walk down the ramp

Vader Defeats Bam Bam by pinfall 16:32

Chris Hero vs Toshiaki Kawada-both w.Akira Taue

·         All 3 members of the Holy Demon Army come out together

·         Kawada and Hero shake hands as Kawada turns to his corner, knock-out Elbow to the back of Kawada’s Head, 1-2 Kick out as Kawada is stunned.

·         Hero instantly looks guilty he waits still Kawada gets up and apologizes, Kawada responds by slapping him leading to an angered hero hitting Kawada with a KO elbow, 1-2-3

Chris Hero Defeats Toshiaki Kawada 2:01 by Pinfall

Taue looking disgusted leaves them both in the ring.

Brisco Arrives

·         Jack Brisco arrives to a large fanfare, everyone excited to see what he says

·         He stares at Bockwinkel as he enters the ring

“Well here I am, hello everybody for those who don’t know is I am Jack Brisco, and I am very happy to test my skills with the very best the wrestling industry has to offer, and I fully believe that is here in All Japan, earlier today I met with the Giant Baba and I have signed a contract to work here exclusively, and unfortunately for you Bockwinkel I heard what you said and I am calling you out, you been ducking me for years and I want to face you next week live at the AJPW Super show, what do you think Nick you got the balls to face me”

“You want me you piece of excrement you got me”

“and lets make it better because I don’t want you to chicken out with a count out or a dq, I want TWO OUT OF THREE FALLS”

·         Bockwinkel nods his head as Brisco celebrates in the ring, he then leaves the ring waving at fans.

Kenta Kobashi vs Akira Taue w. Chris Hero

·         Both Men look extremely serious as the match gets underway, winner faces Hero

·         They both trade chops, Kobashi ducks and hits a back Supplex 1 Kickout

·         Kobashi starts to gain more control of the match as Taue starts looking more and more out of his debt

·         Taue argues with referee while Hero enters the ring only for Kobashi to hit him with a lariat

·         Taue comes over and hits a judo throw for a 2 count

·         Taue starts landing knees on Kobashi on the ground, Kobashi starts standing dodging his knees and hits his chops to counter Taue’s elbows, he then hits a thundering lariat for a 2 count

·         Kobashi goes to the top rope for a Moonsault for a three count

Kenta Kobashi Defeats Akira Taue in 31:02 via pinfall

Post-Match you can hear Taue asking where Kawada was as Kobashi celebrates in the ring.

• 3 weeks later...

AJPW Supershow 1

"Good Evening everybody my name is bill Alfonzo and welcome to the very first AJPW supershow, where we will crown a new triple crown champion when Kenta Kobashi takes on Unlikely Finalist Chris Hero, lets hope for a fair matchup as its been confirmed both Akira Taue and Toshiaki Kawada will be at ringside for tonights match, and also for the first time since 1972 Nick Bockwinkel takes on Jack Brisco in a two out of three falls match in what will be a classic wrestling bout, this will surely be one of the greatest nights of professional wrestling in a long long time, now lets take you down for the opening contest"

Mitsuharu Misawa vs Toshiaki Kawada

• Massive Fan Reaction as Kawada comes out on his own, it looks like he's gonna fight Misawa on his own, tonight is his battle
  • Kawada starts working on Misawa's arm to negate his elbows, and stopping his ability to build up any offense, Misawa counters with leg work both men with an immense knowledge of the others moves
  • Misawa attempts a misawa driver only for kawada to roll him up for a 2
  • Big kick from Kawada, knocks misawa down for him to try a plum lock on him
  • Powerbomb by kawada for a 2
  • Kawada lifts him up for another and the fighting spirit of Misawa comes through
  • Big Elbow, then Misawa Driver 1-2-Kickout
  • Misawa Driver 94 1-2-3

Mitsuharu Misawa Defeats Toshiaki Kawada 27:21

Vader vs Jun Akiyama

• Vader comes out swinging stiff shots, akiyama cant seem to do a thing
  • Vader Bomb 1-2-3 Total Dominaion by Vader

Vader Defeats Jun Akiyama in 2:32

Low Ki vs Pac

• Before the match announcement is made by Giant Baba, this match will be for the Junior Heavyweight Championship
  • Both men see red as the match gets underway as they both attempt to outstrike the other with Low Ki coming off better
  • Brutal Leg work by Low Ki
  • Rollup by Pac leads to a big superkick on low Ki he may be out
  • 450 splash misses as pac waits too long, samurai kick on Pac 1-2 KICKOUT
  • Warriors Way for the 3 and its over, the strategy Low Ki went with was too much

YOUR WINNER AND NEWWW Light Heavyweight Champion LOW KI

Jack Briscoe vs Nick Bockwinkel Two Out Of Three Falls

• Jack Briscoe comes out to a heroes welcome as he starts off dominating the match taking Bockwinkel to the ground and not letting him have any chance of getting up, landing strikes and attempting submissions with only the rope saving Bockwinkel from losing a fall
  • Big Punch from Bockwinkel sends Briscoe to dream land as he takes the first fall 1-0 Bockwinkel
  • Smug looking Bockwinkel goes for another quick pin, the referee tells him he needs to give Briscoe a chance to recover, leading Nick to laugh.
  • Jack is up and he's not good as he leans up against the turnbuckle the bell rings and Bockwinkel goes over an d starts slapping him, they then go to a test of strength and that's when jack wakes up as he easily takes him to the ground and applies a guillotine, where as an act of preservation Bockwinkel taps out quickly 1-1
  • Much safer now Bockwinkel tries a more outside offence avoiding a wrestling match with Brisco, however he eventually gets caught and is taken down again
  • Rollup by Bockwinkel......1-2-3 OH DAMNIT I CANT BELIEVE IT 

Nick Bockwinkel Beats Jack Brisco 2-1

Triple Crown Heavyweight Title Match

Kenta Kobashi vs Chris Hero

• Starts off with Giant Baba coming out with the belts shaking both mens hands wishing them luck, now the bell rings and its ON
  • Early Knockout Elbow by Hero for a 1, as it appears the brief association with the holy demon army for hero has given him dome knowledge about how to fight Kobashi
  • Hero seemingly giving himself as much space as possible to dodge any of kobashis strikes, suplex followed by an elbow drop for a 2
  • Hero puts Kobashi in a headlock, elbowing him in the head everytime he tries to escape
  • Taue comes out to distract the referee, kawada enters the ring, Lariot by kobashi sends him out the ring, he turns around to a knockout elbow 1-2 KICKOUT
  • Repeated Elbows to the head do not deter Kobashi as he starts fighting back, first with his signature chops followed by a backdrop for a 2 and a powerbomb for a 2.9
  • Taue now distracts the referee, Kawada reenters and kobashi ducks his kick, which accidently laands on Hero, kawada gets larioted again to thhe outside
  • Moonsault by Kobashi 1-2-3

ITS OVER FOLKS ANDDD NEWWW TRIPLE CROWN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION KENTAAAA KOBASHIIIIII

Post match, Hero is furious and from out of nowhere KNOCKOUT ELBOW Taue looks shocked before KNEES TO THE HEAD OF KAWADA, ITS OVER THE NEW HOLY DEMON ARMY IS HERE, KAWADA HAS BEEN KICKED OUT, WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT TIL THE NEXT AJPW SUPERSHOW

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AJPW New Years Bash Day 1
"Good evening everyone we are here live for a very special AJPW, I am Bill Alfonso and, with me after a very contraversal victory is the Professor Nick BotchWinkel, and Nick we have a very..."
"What do you mean contraversal Bill, it was 2 out of 3 falls and i beat his ass 1-2-3 Fair and Square, anyways good evening everyone watching at home, i am NIck Bockwinkel and we have alot of greatness here tonight, trust me i should know, including 2 new debuts as the Lightheavyweight champion Low Ki along with a mystery partner takes on Pac and Tsuyoshi Kikuchi, and in the main event the Triple Crown Heavyweight championship will be on the line. the Samoan Savage Umaga tries to take the title off newly crowned champion Kenta Kobashi, so Bill make yourself useful and tell everyone how great it is to be partnering the greatest wrestler of all time"
"It sure is something Nick so lets get under way with our first matchup"
Low Ki & Masanobu Fuchi vs Tsuyoshi Kikuchi & Pac
Tsuyoshi Kikuchi and Pac Defeat Low Ki & Masanobu Fuchi in 18:12 When Kikuchi Pinned Low Ki.
Vader & Bam Bam vs Misawa & Akiyama
Vader & Bam Bam Defeat Misawa & Akiyama in 23:43 When Vader Pinned Misawa.

Out Comes Akira Taue and Chris Hero, they are surrounding the ring, with Misawa and Akiyama in the ring, OH MY GOD Big Super Kick by Akiyama onto Misawa, I cant belive it, all three beat down on Misawa
"Hello Tokyo, Once again our Holy Demon Army have Come Out Stronger and Better, we want to introduce our newest member to replace that waste of space Kawada, Jun Akiyama, Remember Tokyo theres plenty more to come, and soon nobody will be able to stop us, for now goodbye Tokyo"
In The Ring now is Jack Brisco
"Hello to all our wonderful fans here tonight, i would love to ay how happy i am to be here and to see all of your wonderful faces, but i cant, because somethings been eating away at me"
"My last matchup, I gotta admit i got cheated, and i am not gonna waste all you lovely peoples time, I am just gonna say this, i came here to wrestle the greatest wrestlers in the world, instead just like back home, i am being drawn into bullshit from Nick and I WONT HAVE IT"
*Crowd goes crazy, Nick gets up and walks out yawning as he leaves
"ITS TIME THAT I STOP BEING SO DAMN NICE, SO BABA I NEED THIS MATCH ONE MORE TIME ME VS NICK IN A STREET FIGHT"
Kenta Kobashi vs Umaga
Triple Crown Heavyweight Title
Kenta Kobashi Beats Umaga in 9:32

• 3 weeks later...

Next Week 

Jack Brisco meets Nick Botchwinkel in a street fight

Toshiaki Kawada returns to face Jun Akiyama

World Champion Kenta Kobashi will be here with the super generation army to take on Vader, Bam Bam and Low Ki Live from Budokan Hall 

AJPW New Years Bash Day 2