Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 03/06 - 03/12 Cena is back!

KawadaSmile

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, sek69 said:

Interesting that not only did Cena go extra hard at Theory, he specifically mentioned him getting torn up by the Raw After Mania crowd. I wonder if that means they have some big angle planned with him.

They really seemed to leave him with zero openings to come out looking strong so I'm indeed extra curious to see what's planned because presumably this isn't just on the table to benefit Cena.  

Apparently the Vince pic above is a fake.

Dave mentioning last night about Vince that he's certainly doing more than just visiting like WWE is saying, but also not in as much control as people seem to think he is. 

Doing the typical read between the lines you have to do with him sometimes, he seems to be heavily implying he's hands on with Brock's angle and "providing suggestions but Hunter has final say" with everything else. 

Part of me still thinks spending some time away finally convinced him he doesn't have to be doing this 24/7 anymore.  I can easily see a scenario where he can't resist giving his input because he's Vince, but doesn't want to be hands on with the daily grind anymore.