Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 05/22 - 05/29 Both Dakota and Liv are hurt

KawadaSmile

Its weird to me that the guy who was defending the honor of WWE against Logan Paul is now being booked as one of the greats worthy of the new world championship. Like we're supposed to forget about months of cackling Joker Seth?

Seth Rollins had two shitty fucking title runs and he's cutting those promos about how Roman is taking opportunities from others? Give me a fucking breaaaaaaak

Also, why's Cody willing to do this crazy shit when he is already as over as he ever was? Like, crowds are BOOING Lesnar (which they never really did, they were kinda 50/50 against Taker, but otherwise loved that brutality), what the fuck does he want? At least it's a hot angle.

13 hours ago, sek69 said:

It really seals the deal that we're in an alternate timeline when HHH and HBK (in NXT) are now the voices of reason cautioning against risky behavior. 

In which way was HHH behaving risky when he was younger? In the ring he was working very safe, I don't think he was known for partying irresponsibly (no matter the crowd he was hanging around with) and politically he is the second smartest man in wrestling.

20 hours ago, sek69 said:

We all love a true underdog story. Like Manchester City, who are after the first UCL title, going up against the more traditional team, Inter Milan.

19 hours ago, sek69 said:

Tiffamania running wild!

While not at Belair levels of "can't miss", Stratton and Roxy should be carrying the women's division.

19 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

We all love a true underdog story. Like Manchester City, who are after the first UCL title, going up against the more traditional team, Inter Milan.

How the hell is Manchester City 2023 considered to be an underdog team? I would assume that their budget is multiple of Milan's.

6 minutes ago, Robert S said:

How the hell is Manchester City 2023 considered to be an underdog team? I would assume that their budget is multiple of Milan's.

It was a silly joke, bubba. In terms of actual results, Inter is the more successful team, but ManCity is of course favored despite never winning anything. They weren't underdogs even against the Ric Flair of football clubs, Real Madrid!

21 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

It was a silly joke, bubba. In terms of actual results, Inter is the more successful team, but ManCity is of course favored despite never winning anything. They weren't underdogs even against the Ric Flair of football clubs, Real Madrid!

Gotcha, I am just allergic to all those oil / blood money fueled nouveau-riche clubs and react negatively anytime I read anything positive about them.