Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 06/05 - 06/11 Gilberto Gil is the GOAT

KawadaSmile

The Riverhounds beat another MLS team in the Cup, and have won 4 league games in a row. They even managed 6100 people in a stadium that currently is only set up for 5000. Once again they seem to be the superior football team in PIttsburgh. 

49 minutes ago, sek69 said:

The Riverhounds beat another MLS team in the Cup, and have won 4 league games in a row. They even managed 6100 people in a stadium that currently is only set up for 5000. Once again they seem to be the superior football team in PIttsburgh. 

Are they 1-2-3 Kid beating Razor Ramon? 

29 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Also Smackdown has been so great that Raw almost seems redundant at this point. It's not that Raw has been terrible, there's just nothing compelling going on. 

At this point I just focus on IMPERIUM/SamiKO and Cody segments. It's where the money's at.

12 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Are they 1-2-3 Kid beating Razor Ramon? 

Pretty much, at this point. Columbus and New England are upper mid card MLS teams and we beat them both.  Plus New England plays in the Patriots' stadium so seeing a Pittsburgh team actually win there is always great. 

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

Great damn episode. Is WWE back?

They've done a great job with the current roster, no question. Outstanding. Yet I still think it is Vince's show and HHH hasn't proven anything creatively. Hunter seems very good at managing the talent and public relations.

It's one more for the bad guys as the PGA Tour has agreed to merge with LIV Golf. I suppose it was only a matter of time after Sami Zayn bent the knee. Also, WOR reported today that Cody/Brock III is set for Summerslam and the match will have a stipulation we haven't seen in a while (so not Hell in a Cell). Any guesses on what it might be?

1 hour ago, NintendoLogic said:

It's one more for the bad guys as the PGA Tour has agreed to merge with LIV Golf. I suppose it was only a matter of time after Sami Zayn bent the knee. Also, WOR reported today that Cody/Brock III is set for Summerslam and the match will have a stipulation we haven't seen in a while (so not Hell in a Cell). Any guesses on what it might be?

I can't believe they are going for the Coal Miner's Glove match!

Started NXT a bit late, as it was Cup match day for the RIverhounds. Sadly the clock finally struck midnight, but it was against the #1 team in MLS right now so there's no shame in that. 

I don't think anything could have got me into Baron Corbin in NXT, but his motivation basically being "you NXT guys got uppity when Vince wasn't around" sure wasn't going to do it. 

12 minutes ago, MLB said:

Cody wanted to work a dog collar match and Brock said no. 

Brock  is usually down for violence,  i wonder if Cody wanted to do something especially Cody-like and he just "that doesn't work for me brother"'ed it.