Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV - 7/17 - 7/21 - Three Men Stand In My Way, Three Men Get Dropped

Timbo Slice

3 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

GUNTHER is a proper fucking villain. I have seen Stan Hansen comparisons being thrown around, and... I dunno, they might be onto something.

Now I want to see GUNTHER cut a promo about his fat wife and nine kids

NXT was pretty solid, belting up Dom was some great old school style stuff. All that was missing was some powder and it would have been straight out of Memphis. 

Not sure about them doing two tag team breakups on one show, at least Axiom/Scrypts was obviously happening but the Lotharios splitting seemed out of nowhere. 

Also it seems like they are expecting Ilja to be the heel at GAB so they're having him be assholish in the build. Might be harder than they think since he always ends up getting over by his willingness to take a beating. I could see the crowd turning on Melo. 

Do you guys believe Dom is going to be a long term main eventer in WWE? They gave him the North American Title? :lol: He's been good up to this stage, however I see don't see him sustaining heat and becoming a serious threat in the ring on his own. Competent in the ring, but I don't see anything new other than a bunch of Eddy and Rey moves. Dom's gotten over largely by proxy, which part of his heat. You could've put an inanimate carbon rod in that role and it would've worked. The real test will be after Rhea dumps him. He'll get another bump off being her ex and replacing her. Beyond that, I feel like he's already reached his ceiling. He does have legacy going for him, so I'm sure he'll always be around to some degree.