Pro Wrestling Only

NXT's The Great American Bash - God Bless, America, and God Bless, Dominik Mysterio

C.S.

PTLCbjjl.jpg 

Main Event - WWE NXT Championship: Carmelo Hayes © vs. Ilja Dragunov

TRUE Main Event - NXT North American Championship: Dominik Mysterio © vs. Mustafa Ali vs. Wes Lee

NXT Women’s Championship: Tiffany Stratton © vs. Thea Hail

NXT Tag Team Championship: Gallus (Mark Coffey and Wolfgang) © vs. Tony D’Angelo and Stacks

NXT Debut: Gable Steveson vs. Baron Corbin

Weapons Wild Match: Roxanne Perez vs. Blair Davenport

Pre-Show Match: Nathan Frazer, Dragon Lee, Yulisa Leon, and Valentina Feroz vs. Noam Dar, Oro Mensah, Lash Legend, and Jakara Jackson

H223NIGl.jpg 

• C.S. changed the title to NXT's The Great American Bash - God Bless, America, and God Bless, Dominik Mysterio
19 minutes ago, sek69 said:

That was a pretty good tag match, and now Gallus' reign of terror is over 

They should never have had those damn belts. Useless. But hey, my bambinos have got it. Fuck yeah.

10 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Wow, Roxanne's mom is like her twin

I mean Roxy IS like 20, so if her mom is around mid-40s respectfully....

The Rapist looks like Jonathan Gresham next to Baron Corbin.

He didn't embarrass himself, but he doesn't excite me either.

Still, it's a win for him, because he was smooth and solid.

Lame finish though. Nothing about this was ever a blood feud that would necessitate a double-DQ.

He looked better after the match tossing Cruiserweight-sized dudes around. That's always a winning formula.

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

I think he actually looked pretty damn bad. His slams were alright, but everything else, like punches, kicks, selling, just overall timing and positioning, sucked. 

I dunno... He exceeded my (granted, rock bottom) expectations. 

A star wasn't born tonight - and I'm not convinced he ever will be one - but if he gets a Wardlow push tossing lightweights around like he did after the match, it could work.

Just now, C.S. said:

I dunno... He exceeded my (granted, rock bottom) expectations. 

A star wasn't born tonight - and I'm not convinced he ever will be one - but if he gets a Wardlow push tossing lightweights around like he did after the match, it could work.

It's not even the allegations that are working against him, here - dude has ZERO presence. All the charisma of a plastic bag drifting through the wind wanting to start again

IT'S MOTHERFUCKING WES LEEEEEEEEE

Time for the TRUE main event, featuring YOUR NXT North America Champion and the man who drew this house all by himself (okay, well, with Mami) - DOMINIK MYSTERIO!

I hope he retains. Wes Lee isn't a star. I like Ali, but Dom is a STAR.

Just now, KawadaSmile said:

It's not even the allegations that are working against him, here - dude has ZERO presence. All the charisma of a plastic bag drifting through the wind wanting to start again

You're not wrong.

How is Damon Kemp so much better at this than his rapist brother?

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

I think he 100% has the ability to be a star, but I don't see it happening in WWE. 

It wouldn't happen in AEW either though.

(If Dark and Elevation were still around, that's where he'd be after a couple of months. But I guess Rampage and ROH are the new versions of that.)

So, where would he be a star?