Pro Wrestling Only

The 1996 Draft Discussion Thread

Since nobody took on USWA or SMW projects, I'm glad to see @SirEdger is going to book, from what I've gathered so far, a traditional southern promotion. The Horsemen being prominent and names like Miss Texas herself Jacqueline. I'd reckon Bischoff could be ousted and just let Turner and Flair run the shows. I'd like to see Turner involved more in the storyline if you're taking requests! ;) However, that scenario probably doesn't work for the Hulkster, brother.

I'm definitlely considering a lot of options and you're not wrong into the possible direction. Gonna try to get all the pieces I want after the draft if some that I don't get aren't available until then.

I'm always open to any suggestions. It's somewhat of a collaborative effort! ;)

@Mr JMML outta nowhere with a badass roster! Almost W*ING-esque bringing in the Rottens, the Sheepherders, a monster like KKB and a brawler like Tommy Rich, mixed with the NJPW all-stars and shoot fighters under the Battlarts banner. It's a very cool mix of names. I thought about Hashimoto (also the Rottens were on my watchlist) but he fits the style of your roster much better.