Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/07 - 08/13 Laughing at the USWNT's failure

KawadaSmile

25 minutes ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

Oh I totally understand, man. I knew you didn't mean anything douchey by it. I just literally had seen some blonde nazi scumbag from FOX or something celebrating the loss and then came to the forum to see how RAW started cause I have a three hour delay. :)

No probs, bubba. We have the same issue here on a smaller scale.

Shayna lookin' like a badass. Match wasn't great, but it did elevate her.

2 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Nakamura and Rollins entering back to back just make it pretty transparent how the latter stole like 50% of his character from the former

The finish makes me wonder if that won't end up being the impetus for the feud we apparently are getting 

Nick Aldis has a WWE agreement from what's being said online. I wonder if LA Knight's success influenced their thinking on Nick. Cena isn't around which I'm sure helped Aldis's case. Nick worked with Cody after he left WWE and that likely contributed as well.

8 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Nakamura and Rollins entering back to back just make it pretty transparent how the latter stole like 50% of his character from the former

Yup. Been saying this for months now. And the other 50% he lifted from Asuka.

7 hours ago, sek69 said:

LA Knight vs Miz promo battle was good shit, pal

Miz still got it, man. No other man can lose every single damn feud and still elevate others like he does.

37 minutes ago, DMJ said:

Yup. Been saying this for months now. And the other 50% he lifted from Asuka.

Yeah, I didn't remember who mentioned it, but you were right on the money, bubba. I hope Nakamura can taste gold here.