Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV - 1/8 - 1/12 - They Hindered Jinder

Timbo Slice

It seems they are being cautious - maybe to a fault? - regarding CM Punk's return. His only matches since coming back were house shows, and while all the footage indicates it was some very fun stuff, in terms of what he's doing on TV they are clearly holding back. He's getting comfortable in his almost completely new locker room, still needs to address elephants in the room, and while some of the promos are good, they are not exactly cutting edge. 

On 1/10/2024 at 6:14 PM, DMJ said:

"Your wife is The Man in the family!" - and that's basically all they've got and Punk making that Becky line was a huge red flag to me that the well was already running dry less than a month in. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see A.J. Lee return, maybe at the Royal Rumble. The Instagram video of her training with Punk, Bayley talking about her in interviews & bringing up the wife in the Seth/Punk promo. All little clues. They could do Lee/Lynch & Punk/Seth then Lee/Punk Vs. Seth/Lynch.

31 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Couldn't we just have the Street Profits and AOP doing cool shit without having to involve Karrion Kross?

As soon as they have Ellering cutting the promos, this will be so much better. Besides the dumb stable name. " The Last Testament " sounds like what AEW would have to call Judgement Day if they all got fired. 

The AOP are cool, I always have time for a tag team of big dudes tossing people around. Precious Paul obviously is awesome, hell I'll even take Scarlett as well since she clearly brings something to the act. Karrion Kross just sucks in every possible aspect of  pro wrestling and any attempt to prove otherwise just screams sunk cost fallacy.