Pro Wrestling Only

Qualifying match #5

Loss

Choose the tag team who you think belongs more in a tournament of the greatest of the promotion from 1985 to 2005. Please do not factor their work in other companies into your decision. Voting will end Sunday at 12:00 CST. Please provide your answer with a mere name on the first line, and if you choose to elaborate, do so after making your pick. Thank you.

The Brainbusters.

Great matches for the short period of time they were in the company. They brought the NWA style to the WWF ring, and the fans reacted accordingly. Excellent heels.

Guest teke184

Brainbusters.

The Killer Bees were never more than Jobbers To The Stars while Arn and Tully were both great in the ring AND the tag team to successfully end Demolition's mammoth 18-month tag title reign.

Guest Alfdogg

Brainbusters.

For the short time they were around, they had really memorable matches with the Harts and Rockers, and as someone mentioned above, they brought a great style and were great heels. One could only wonder what their standing would be had Vince not gotten rid of them.

Brainbusters

Bees had a feud with the Harts and did nothing else of note. Looking back, I loved the Busters title reign, because I was a huge Demolition mark at the time and didn't want them losing the titles. Tully and Arn made great, great heels in the WWF.

Guest The Man in Blak

Brainbusters.

Talk about quality over quantity. The Killer Bees easily outpace Arn & Tully when it comes to service time in the WWF, but I don't know if they ever had a match that was as good as the Brainbusters' worst match in the federation.