Pro Wrestling Only

Oh Kennedy

Loss

Why does WWE still let this guy do media interviews?

From a recent interview with Mike Mooneyham:

"I had a legitimate medical reason to have it," Kennedy says. "How was I supposed to know my doctor's a quack? I was injured and had a legitimate reason. I tore my lat in 2005. I had surgery, went home and had a staph infection that I almost died from. I lost about 45 pounds in about three days. I had a legitimate medical reason for having it, however my name turned up on that list. Vince and the company's hands were tied. They had to suspend me."

Of course, he was getting steroids after he had returned from injury, so the timeline is completely off.

At this point, it's not any type of startling revelation that he's lying, but I'm really shocked that WWE is letting him take questions about this in his interviews, especially considering that WWE stepped in when some paper tried to ask John Morrison about it a few weeks back, and he's not even someone who has been caught in a lie.

And that the legitimate medical use for one of the steroids he was taking was an estrogen inhibitor FOR BREAST CANCER PATIENTS.

Maybe he had a legit reason for having it. He sure seems like a woman with all his crying and drama. "I HAD A STAPH INFECTION AND I ALMOST DIIIIIIIIEEEEED." Oh lord.

And that the legitimate medical use for one of the steroids he was taking was an estrogen inhibitor FOR BREAST CANCER PATIENTS.

Maybe he had a legit reason for having it. He sure seems like a woman with all his crying and drama. "I HAD A STAPH INFECTION AND I ALMOST DIIIIIIIIEEEEED." Oh lord.

To be fair, staph infections ain't nothing to fuck with.

To be fair, staph infections ain't nothing to fuck with.

That is true, but I'm fairly certain they don't prescribe estrogen inhibitors for staph infections.

Also, there's no reason they should keep letting him talk when they seem to send babysitters with everyone else who gives an interview.