Pro Wrestling Only

Backlash!!!

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

Didn't Scott Steiner have a hip replacement as well?

No, but I think he, or some major name, is having to have one.

Guest rob

There's a WWE PPV tonight?

You mean Hulk Hogan didn't call your house and tell you to order his big return to the ring? I was one of the lucky ones who woke up to that on Friday.

Didn't Scott Steiner have a hip replacement as well?

No, but I think he, or some major name, is having to have one.
I could have sworn that I read somewhere that one of the times he took off for a back injury was cover for hip surgery. Must have been someone else.

Guest Crucifixio Jones

There's a WWE PPV tonight?

You mean Hulk Hogan didn't call your house and tell you to order his big return to the ring? I was one of the lucky ones who woke up to that on Friday.
THEY STILL DO THAT??? LOL

I went and watched the PPV in the theater.

Jericho/Shelton and Edge/Benoit delievered the goods. The crowd wasn't into the IC match at first but got into it pretty fast. Benoit's selling after his match was tremendous. Xtian was funny as he normally is.

Batista Vs HHH was better than Wrestlemania. I don't think Batista was too exposed here and the overall story of Hunter looking to hit the pedigree made the match more intersting.

Check this out. Christian's rap last night on the PPV.

On RAW, you?ve got Batista with muscles to spare

But he?s got charisma, like Tomko?s got hair.

You got Triple H and Ric Flair, their legend still grows

26 titles between them, and the world?s biggest nose.

Have you heard the one about JBL, you know the rich guy on SmackDown!?

Well I hear his taxes are still soaring

But he?s no wrestling God, just a God of boring.

Seems to me I?m forgetting somebody?who am I forgetting?

Oh yeah, he?s the guy that inspired this little rap, the WWE Champion John Cena.

Well I got a little something for him

You wanna hear it? Well it goes a little something like this.

Hey Cena, you think I?m jealous of your fortune and fame

Well you talk like Snoop Dogg, but you look like Corey Haim

So after the draft, whether it?s RAW or SmackDown!, JR or Michael Cole

I will be champion, cuz THAT?S HOW I ROLL!

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

Batista v Triple H was just like their match last month, in that it went too long, and Triple H dominated far too much of it. That meant Batista had to sell for most of it, and as anyone with a brain knows by know, Batista doesn't get heat when he sells. In fact, and I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but he got some very noticable boos during the match. Gee, I can't think why that is.

Batista v Triple H was just like their match last month, in that it went too long, and Triple H dominated far too much of it. That meant Batista had to sell for most of it, and as anyone with a brain knows by know, Batista doesn't get heat when he sells. In fact, and I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but he got some very noticable boos during the match. Gee, I can't think why that is.

Wait till the Hell in a Cell match in June, he's going to have to sell even more. Plus, Hunter is going to want 35-40 minutes for the match. That one could get scary and really hurt Batista

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

Batista will have his legs finally cut off him long before HIAC. I wouldn't be surprised if it's all over by The Draft.

Well, I guess this is the biggest problem facing the WWE right now... there is absolutely no suspense. None, zilch, zero. There is no anything-can-happen attitude or even logical booking patterns. Predictable. I think that is the worse thing a wrestling company can be.

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

Sad, but true. At least on Raw. While some felt it predictable that JBL won the contenders tournament, at least it was feasible he might not win it. And it least you know that any one of a number of people could take the WWE belt from John Cena. On Raw, everyone, even the casual fans, have long since realised that sooner or later the Raw belt goes back to Hunter.

Exactly!! Eddie may never be champion again but the possibility exists and they haven't buried him completely. We don;t know if Cena will be champion for a month or a year but we also don;t know who will take it from him. This is why I am also starting to support the SD! brand again. Cruisers getting more time, better wrestling matches as of late, and a little more intrigue. THat is all I ask.

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

Like all good heels, he'll battle past a series of babyfaces beating them cleanly.

from the Raw Preview:

Eric Bischoff has ordered a Gold Rush Tournament to determine the new #1 Contender.

They should rename it the Golden Shower Tournament. After all, it's taking the piss to expect people to believe that someone other than Hunter is winning.

Guest Some Guy

Well, I guess this is the biggest problem facing the WWE right now... there is absolutely no suspense. None, zilch, zero. There is no anything-can-happen attitude or even logical booking patterns. Predictable. I think that is the worse thing a wrestling company can be.

Predictability isn't always a bad thing if in the end it is what the fans want. Everyone knew that Austin was going to beat HBK at WM 14 but it us what they wanted. The problem WWE has is that they are predictable and the people know what they'll get is not what they want. Virtually no one wants HHH back on top at this point. The people spoke when 1 million of them bought WM, they want Batista and they want him dominate. If HHH is not willing to let Batista dominate him then he should step aside and let someone else do it.