Pro Wrestling Only

Jeff Hardy suspended for 60 days

Loss

I guess that explains why Hardy dropped the belt.

I've let my WON sub lapse, was Summerslam going to be built around him challenging for the belt? I can only imagine he was the favorite to win Money In The Bank, and now he won't even be in it.

I guess the favorite now would be MVP. Or Kennedy maybe. Is he even in the match?

Maybe the proximity of WM and the magnitude of his push happen to be exactly why he failed. He did an interview recently in which he listed his injuries. It could well be the case that precisely because of the current situation he's felt that he's needed to take medication, coke, or whatever to get through the day, instead of taking his foot off the gas.

More problems for Jeff Hardy

by Dave Meltzer

Just days after being suspended for 60 days, Jeff Hardy got more bad news when his home in Cameron, NC, burned to the ground last night. Hardy and his girlfriend weren't home when it happened, but virtually everything Hardy owned was destroyed and he lost his pet dog. No other details are available at this time.