Pro Wrestling Only

First round match #17

Loss

Vote for the wrestler that you think had the better career in WWE (whether you base that on impact or match quality is your decision), from 1985 to 2005. Voting will end Tuesday morning. Please give the wrestler's name first and any explanation thereafter. Thanks.

Bad News Brown

Like Blanchard, Arn Anderson's time was all too short. Brown had noteable feuds with Roddy Piper, Randy Savage, and played a role in the Hart Foundation's face turn in 1988.

Arn Anderson

Tough call, but Arn Anderson has a year's worth of great matches against the Rockers, and brief run-ins with Hogan and Warrior on PPV during the time he was in the company. Bad News Brown had some memorable feuds, but never wore a title, and Arn was the better worker.

Guest The Man in Blak

Arn Anderson

As far as I'm concerned, these guys had very comparable careers. Both had short runs with the company (Bad News wasn't around that long either, if I recall correctly), both had memorable feuds, and both never wore a major singles title. Arn just has the better body of work in the ring.

Bad News Brown

I hyped Brown before in the qualifying round, and to me, the WWF careers of him and Arn are apples and oranges. Brown had a cup of coffee with the main event scene, while Anderson didn't. Anderson had a successful tag team run for a year, but you can't compare that to Brown, who would team with no one (look at the Survivor Series). I guess I like Brown because he stood out more and had a nice little run with Savage before the Mega-Powers exploding and all.

Guest Bruiser Chong

Brown. It's no contest if you're going by WWE career. BNB was in line for a main event run (even doing a mini program with Savage while he was the champ). Anderson never did anything close to that.

Guest teke184

Bad News Brown.

Arn loses out because his WWF career consisted of 1 year as a tag guy, despite being one of the top tag guys for that time.

Bad News was a credible upper-card guy who should have had more than a single SNME run against Hogan.