Pro Wrestling Only

WON and F4W merge

Loss

• 2 weeks later...

By the way, Dave mentions in the last WON of June that if you subscribe to the print WON, you can get a discount on that if you sign up to the website. Sets of 4 issues for $7 each, so if you combine that with an online sub it works out to be like $4 more than just getting the print version.

I signed up for the website last night, and man is the F4W horrible. Well, maybe that's not fair, but the WON is so much better it's not even funny. Alvarez must be making some serious coin on this deal since now all his subscribers that were F4W only now see what a inferior product they had.

I signed up for the website last night, and man is the F4W horrible. Well, maybe that's not fair, but the WON is so much better it's not even funny. Alvarez must be making some serious coin on this deal since now all his subscribers that were F4W only now see what a inferior product they had.

I always liked the F4W for the most part, especially the radio shows. The Board is....something else.....

• 4 months later...

Not really relevant but I just thought this note from the 9/30/91 Observer posted today was funny:

Tom Zenk was arrested on Thursday on a misdemeanor battery charge and also with possession of marijuana and possession of steroids and spent the night in prison. The steroid charge is a felony. After a hearing on Monday, his bail was placed at $36,000. The company has been very supportive of Zenk in this situation.