Pro Wrestling Only

Catch-all weirdo wrestling trivia facts thread

Bix

I completely forgot about HBK's two jobs to Vader. Alright, rephrase: after those losses, he was never pinned clean again until WM14. Of course, being Shawn, he still held and lost various title bests via shenanigans/gave away/forfeit on at least four occasions.

I think Terry Funk is the only guy to main event a WWF, WCW, and ECW PPV. NWO 98, Bash 89 amongst others, and Barely Legal. Very few guys that I can think of headlined an ECW PPV and either a WWF/E or WCW PPV. RVD is the only one who comes to mind. Maybe The Dudley Boyz, too.

When did Funk ever main event a WWF ppv? He's been in semi-mains and Rumbles, but he's never headlined iirc.

Wasn't there another Bigelow vs Goldberg altercation during a WCW PPV? I would count that as main eventing as important as Goldberg was back then

They had a singles match at Uncensored 99, but it wasn't the main. Bigelow put up a slightly better fight than most Goldberg opponents, but still got destroyed in the end.

I think Terry Funk is the only guy to main event a WWF, WCW, and ECW PPV. NWO 98, Bash 89 amongst others, and Barely Legal. Very few guys that I can think of headlined an ECW PPV and either a WWF/E or WCW PPV. RVD is the only one who comes to mind. Maybe The Dudley Boyz, too.

When did Funk ever main event a WWF ppv? He's been in semi-mains and Rumbles, but he's never headlined iirc.

No Way Out '98.

Guest onlxn

Since his return he has lost cleanly to HHH, Benoit (Backlash 04), Goldberg (Summerslam 03), Orton, Cena, and maybe a few other people.

Hogan, Angle, Kennedy (RAW last year), Rey (the post-Eddy RAW) and Batista, also.

EDIT: And Jeff Hardy. He's actually done a fair amount of clean jobbing for an uppercard babyface.

• 2 weeks later...