Jump to content
Pro Wrestling Only

C.S.

Members
  • Posts

    8950
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by C.S.

  1. It came across to me as a weird speech at first, but only because it was delivered by an actual human being and someone wholly outside the wrestling bubble. You could tell she was more bemused by her dad's crazy career than anything else. There was a bit of affection for wrestling but none of the reverence you got from the rest of the speeches (even Dana Warrior is "all in" now), and that's not necessarily a bad thing.
  2. He tried, but see, on Total Divas, Nikki whined to Cena for being a hardass rehab trainer and *gasp* - are you sitting down for this? - not letting her drink wine.
  3. Steph being spared was a - wait for it - WrestleMania Moment!
  4. Maybe it's because I'm exhausted, but this made me laugh hysterically.
  5. I have no idea what's happened in this match at all. Too damn tired.
  6. Bruno on Legends With JBL is more exciting news than anything that's happened on this show!
  7. Is Rock trying to turn heel with this crap?
  8. Baron Corbin was the only winner that made sense.
  9. This was a one-move match, but man, what a move!
  10. Fantastic commentary from JBL post-match. Why can't they be like this all the time?
  11. I hope Charlotte holds it until the next Mania and Sasha wins it then. Glad Hell in a Cell isn't the main event.
  12. Ambrose/Lesnar is not only the worst (major) match I've seen all year, it's almost one of the most disappointing matches I've ever seen. Just shit. Pure, unadulterated dogshit.
  13. Opener at least had an interesting result, unlike the Brock/Ambrose shitfest.
  14. Worst (major) match of the year. Fuck Brock. I'm over him and have been for a long, long time.
  15. Am I the only one not feeling this match at all?
  16. Fire TV Stick (and all sticks in general) are pieces of shit. Switched to Roku 3. Took a couple of minutes for me to get back on after stupid Network errors, so I missed entrances and first couple of minutes of Brock/Ambrose. But the results are night and day. Roku is crystal clear.
  17. League of Nations will win this for sure, just based on how the rest of this show has gone.
  18. AJ is already "just another guy." Hate to say it, but I totally called it when all of you were busting a nut over his arrival. Knew it wouldn't last, and it didn't.
  19. Oh fuck, that upset win for Zack Ryder made this awesome!
  20. HOLY SHIT!!!
  21. Me too. Can't stand these matches. But, God damn, Cody is ruling tonight.
  22. I'm using a FireTV Stick in the living rom. Any tips for making the video less juddery (it's already close to the modem) or is this thing just a piece of shit? My Roku 3 in the bedroom is much better.
  23. Can't think of two teams I care less about right now than The Dudleys and The Usos.
  24. Women's Title looks really nice.
×
×
  • Create New...