Pro Wrestling Only

Best of RAW 2010 DVD

Marty

Out Jan. 25th in North America Land:

http://www.silvervision.co.uk/products/Bes...VD-3-Discs.html

Some fun stuff on here, certainly promo-wise. "Kissing babies and hugging fat girls", Batista quitting, CM Punk's 900th ep promo, tea time with Santino and others. And a lot of expected things, like Bret's return and Nexus' first appearance. Wonder if tie-gate will be edited out.

I don't disagree with you guys, but there was talk of the WWE doing a Jerry Lawler DVD. If that's still a god, I'd guess that the Miz TLC match would get on there due to it being Lawler's only WWE title shot. Possible they're saving that match for that set.

I don't disagree with you guys, but there was talk of the WWE doing a Jerry Lawler DVD. If that's still a god, I'd guess that the Miz TLC match would get on there due to it being Lawler's only WWE title shot. Possible they're saving that match for that set.

I understand your point, but I believe Lawler had a title shot against Michaels in 1996 (those with the yearbook set can confirm).

John Cena & Evan Bourne vs. Edge & Sheamus

31st May, 2010

That was an awesome match that I'd totally forgotten about, since they never followed it up with a push for Bourne

Pretty surprised there's no Justin Gabriel on there. His match with Cena was one of my favorites.

Also surprised at only one Daniel Bryan match, but at least they chose a great one