[1993-01-23-WCW-Saturday Night] Interview: Cactus Jack & The Barbarian

Loss

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I would have liked to see how this all started, as Cactus/Barby-Vader/Orndorff really sounds like something I'd pay to see.

I think Cactus called Slazenger and Pierce scalawags because they reminded him of himself when he was younger.

I thought Cactus was good here, especially the line about Orndorff's piledriver making his neck snap, crackle, and pop like a bowl of sadistic Rice Krispies. Few other wrestlers even attempt imagery like that.

One problem: Cactus never mentions the World title. I know they've put all of their promotional power behind Sting as Vader's next big challenger. but if you're going to involve your World champion in multiple angles, you have to let all the people you've got him feuding with talk about possibly taking the belt from him. Otherwise, do what Vince did with Hogan and have him feud with only one guy at a time.

• GSR changed the title to [1993-01-23-WCW-Saturday Night] Interview: Cactus Jack & The Barbarian