Pro Wrestling Only

[1995-10-10-ECW-TV] Interview: Raven & Cactus Jack

Loss

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Cactus talks of the show of force he promised to show Tommy Dreamer, and then lets us in on his relaxation technique: tuning his TV to the soothing family entertainment of TBS. Cactus has seen a Jewish kid from Buffalo become a black man from Macon, a kid from New Hampshire become a Frenchman, and Mikey Whipwreck be unable to have a ten-word conversation. This goes on a little long but it's an interesting combination of humor and scariness on Jack's part.

• GSR changed the title to [1995-10-10-ECW-TV] Interview: Raven & Cactus Jack
  • 1 year later...

Greatest promo of all time! Well maybe Mark Henry's fake retirement, but this is amazing. Raven explains he and Cactus are the best friends because Tommy wouldnt be either of their friend so they have bonded with each other. Then Cactus goes from there and just cuts an incredible promo. I have ripped off so many parts of this promo over the course of my life. The idea of WCW being magical fantasy world where dreams come true and truly can be anything you want to be and citing the examples is incredible. The ten word conversation with Mikey Whipwreck is both funny and sad. The salvation of WCW being time-constrained because they will create their own Dreamer. The sadness of Cactus not being able to go back so he has to save Dreamer. All incredible shit! I have loved this promo for 15 years, still awesome!