Pro Wrestling Only

[1994-05-03-ECW-TV] Interview: Peaches / Interview: The Sandman

Loss

• 1 month later...

First, we get Tommy Cairo and Peaches doing a promo from Sandman's house setting up the mixed tag match at When Worlds Collide. The Singapore caning thing has become such a wrestling trope that it's forgotten how topical it was at the time. Peaches is hilarious, as she seems really pissed off but she isn't really sure why.

We cut back to Sandman with Styles at the ECW Arena. Both sides are acting like heels, so again, I am not sure who the babyface and who the heel is in this feud.

• 1 year later...

Cairo is sticking up for the ECW fans, so I guess he's the babyface. Peaches talks of lifting up Woman's skirt and whipping her fat cellulite can, and closes by describing an even more disturbing visual. God help me but I thought both of them cut a pretty good promo.

Sandman basically says that Cairo is paying Peaches to be his whore, if I understand him correctly. Why the fuck does Styles have to be there? Get his stupid face-acting off my screen, please.

• GSR changed the title to [1994-05-03-ECW-TV] Interview: Peaches / Interview: The Sandman