Pro Wrestling Only

[1994-05-07-USWA-TV] Jerry Lawler vs Dream Machine

Loss

• 1 month later...

Highlights of a taped fist match from Mid South Coliseum. Looks like another brutal match with DM bleeding hardaway above the eye again. DM eats a piledriver on a chair and a few fistdrops. Jeff Jarrett runs in to attack Lawler and the referee and the heels do a number on Lawler. Billy Travis attempts a save and gets cut off. Good stuff, but the post-match goes a little long. I would have rather have seen more of the actual match, but that's Memphis.

Clips of Lawler in control of the match and Double J shows up! He hits a dropkick in the post match beat down. That felt out of place. Jarrett and Machine keep the ring cleared for a very long time. Christopher tries to help but gets hit from behind by Gilbert. Jarrett ends up tossing Christopher into the ring post which was a nice bump.

• 1 year later...

LANCE! Back in the studio! For good (?). I think I said this at Memphis Memories, but all is right with the world.

Lawler seemingly has Dream Machine beat in a taped-fist match, but Jeff Jarrett makes a shock appearance and a 2-on-1 beatdown is on. For a guy still relatively new to heeldom, Jeff applies a damned effective-looking beating. A dropkick in cowboy boots rarely fails to be awesome. The attack goes on for a little while, but was still a pretty crazy event.

• GSR changed the title to [1994-05-07-USWA-TV] Jerry Lawler vs Dream Machine