Pro Wrestling Only

[1994-07-09-USWA-TV] Jerry Lawler vs Tommy Rich / Interview: Tommy Rich & Dream Machine

Loss

• 2 months later...

Highlights of decent action from Mid South Coliseum, followed by Rich and Dream Machine hitting the studio for a promo. Rich was always a good talker. Dream Machine's redneck rhyming always makes me smile. What the FUCK is Doug Gilbert wearing?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Randy Hales on commentary from the Mid-South Coliseum. I think Rich has a legitimate beef with that decision. That "throw off the headlock and into the referee" spot is a Memphis staple and it never ends in a DQ. Maybe he saw Dream Machine get involved. Rich has hijacked Diesel's ring gear and now looks and sounds like a redneck Greg Valentine. He rants about all he's done to Lawler and Dream Machine lays a rap on us. I like Graham's act but this idea that he "did Dusty better than Dusty" is absurd. He talks a good game but he's never hit you in the gut the way Dusty could.

• GSR changed the title to [1994-07-09-USWA-TV] Jerry Lawler vs Tommy Rich / Interview: Tommy Rich & Dream Machine