Pro Wrestling Only

[1994-12-12-WWF-Raw] WWF Make A Wish Foundation / King's Court: Irwin R. Schyster

Loss

• 2 months later...

Todd Pettengill does a Make A Wish Foundation commercial, followed by IRS on Kings Court. I will be fine if I never see another Kings Court in my life. IRS has druids, like any accountant would. The Undertaker is a big tax cheat. Insert death tax joke here.

I.R.S. vs Taker was an insanely boring feud and triggered the insanely boring and neverending Taker vs Million Dollar Corporation feud which gave us great stuff like Taker vs Bundy and Taker vs Kama. Man, Taker was such a drag back then, Mankind really it a fire under the gimmick it's not even funny.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Get a WWF Holiday Wish Bear.

This Raw is notable for taking place in, quite literally, a high school gym. The WWF banner at the entrance way is practically at eye level. For the past 12 months the WWF has continued to find new ways in which to bottom out. I'm fine with intimate settings but this glorified indy set-up would look bad on a 1986 edition of NWA Pro.

Lawler tosses some feeble jokes at the crowd. IRS is our guest on the King's Court, and his Druids are with him. This was something that seemed to be building to a big reveal and then the whole thing was completely dropped after the Rumble. IRS cuts a promo on various tax-cheating baseball players before getting to the Undertaker, who's skimping on taxes owed on his urn. What an utterly bizarre feud.

• GSR changed the title to [1994-12-12-WWF-Raw] WWF Make A Wish Foundation / King's Court: Irwin R. Schyster