Pro Wrestling Only

[1990-09-15-NWA-World Championship Wrestling] Interview: Sting / Black Scorpion promo

Loss

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I would have laughed my head off if Sting had said, "That's Ole! I'd recognize that accent anywhere!" Frankly, things would almost surely have turned out better if he'd done just that. As it is, at least he didn't sound completely clueless like he did during his last interview about the Scorpion. Hey, we have to take progress where we can find it, don't we?

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Jim Ross is joined by Sting and he tells him that they’re going to see a new statement from the Black Scorpion. Sting wants to see that but he also wants to see the original tape because there is something about the Scorpion’s voice that is starting to resonate, and if he can see it again he thinks he can figure things out.

The ‘new’ statement from the Black Scorpion is the same one that aired on 9/8 episode of World Championship Wrestling in the ‘Wrestling Wrap Up’ segment.

• GSR changed the title to [1990-09-15-NWA-World Championship Wrestling] Interview: Sting / Black Scorpion promo