Pro Wrestling Only

TLC 2012

goodhelmet

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The visual off the Brogue kick miss was amazing. He was just stuck there, frozen in time and BOOM

Also, I love how they make sure to sell things that are huge as death; that's the difference between WWE and so many indies and so many people don't get it. There's such weight in all the huge blows. It may not finish a match but they sure as hell don't just pop right back up.

3MB vs. Miz, ADR, Brooklyn Brawler

- This is why people get pissed off at WWE. The entire fucking crowd was chanting for Zach Ryder. He could have eaten the pinfall. He would have gotten the hometown pop and everyone would have been happy. They take a decent ADR face turn from earlier and make it into a joke. I guess they needed a buffer between world title matches.

Show/Sheamus was good, but not great. Having said that Show is fucking insane for the bumps he was taking in that match. It wasn't just the bump through the chairs either. The big guy was flying and skidding around like he was 200 pounds lighter and 20 years younger. It's too bad Sheamus character is so lame because the guy almost always delivers with a really good match. I enjoyed the finish.

Del Rio almost killing himself in the 3MB match was wildly unnecessary. Can't believe I didn't see the Brawler thing coming

It's really not worth arguing but the entire arena was chanting for Ryder... not Steve Lombardi.

Because Ryder's on the show every week. I don't think they were any less happy about the surprise.

And if it's not worth arguing about, why continue to argue... using Ryder not being on the show as a reason to be upset really seems like grasping at straws to be honest.

John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler

- Fun match that was really all about the payoff. AJ turns on Cena but doesn't quite commit to Dolph yet. However, that smile she shot him after the evil glare was awesome. The best thing her shitty character has done in months.

Overall, really fun show with one AWESOME match and a bunch of good stuff.

Main was good, but not outstanding. I am actually happy that Ziggler was somewhat restrained with the bumping as I legit feared for his life in this environment. Right guy one and the AJ turn made sense. My guess is it will be revealed that the guy she was visiting in the Hotel rooms was Dolph.

Over all this was a good ppv. People are going batshit over Final Battle so I'll watch it later tonight/early tomorrow.