Pro Wrestling Only

TLC 2012

goodhelmet

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance they have Dolph cash in before he faces Cena to screw JC out of the crack at the briefcase? Would be way out of left field, but would make Dolph look strong if he wins the title and screws over Cena in one swoop.

Would take balls but this company has none.

They could make Dolph a star tonight...cash in halfway through, beat Sheamus...Vince forces Dolph to still face Cena in the main event with the belt on the line now and Dolph beats him. As you said, they don't have the balls, but man would be damn good if they did.

Kofi Kingston vs. Wade Barrett

- I don't understand this company. I keep hearing they are going to push Wade strong but he loses clean as a sheet to Kofi here. I guess you can't have both Euros going over 2 African Americans but it just didn't feel right. As for the match, it feels just like any other midcard WWE match.

Kofi Kingston vs. Wade Barrett

- I don't understand this company. I keep hearing they are going to push Wade strong but he loses clean as a sheet to Kofi here. I guess you can't have both Euros going over 2 African Americans but it just didn't feel right. As for the match, it feels just like any other midcard WWE match.

Once Cesaro won, I knew Barrett would job...I don't think they want both midcard belts on heels. Agreed though...Barrett needs to start winning.

Ryback, Kane, Daniel Bryan vs. The SHIELD

- Holy shit, this was pretty fucking great and may be the best thing I think Kane has ever been a part of. This was just random violence and the strategy of the SHIELD was pretty genius. I was going to make a post earlier about how nobody ever feels like they hate each other. I got the vibe that these 6 men hated each other. No spots that took forever to set up or that came off convoluted. Nothing that took away from the aura of the match. Awesome, awesome brawl.

Provided Undertaker isn't heading into his last match, I'd love to see him get Wade Barrett at WrestleMania XXIX. I get the impression we'll probably end up with him against Brock Lesnar, though, which completely bums me out.

I haven't been watching the show, but looks pretty solid thus far.

Pretty sure the plan is HHH-Brock part 2 and Taker vs. Punk.

Shield match was a great segment. As a match you can bitch about guys "disappearing" for long periods of time and other such shit, but it delivered exactly what it should have. Everyone actually looks better coming out of it and having The Shield win clean was the absolute right thing. I'll probably have more to say about this match at the end of the ppv, but Ambrose really feels like a major star already and as awkward as Ryback was at times I give him credit for giving these guys so much, but also for knowing when his monster spots should be hit.

They did SUCH a good job of having the Shield stick to their gameplan and swarm at every opportunity. It's one of the most focused offenses I've ever seen in a match. From bell to bell. I don't know who to give credit to for that. Vince, The Shield? Arn or whoever the agent is here. It's such a simple concept but I'm not sure I've ever seen the execution quite so driven. Everytime they had even the tiniest chance it was two or three on one. They smartly got rid of guys to allow it too. Great stuff.

Good show so far. I don't mind Barret losing so much cos I've a feeling that they're still gonna push the fuck out of him. Maybe a rumble winner. Surprisingly good match too.

The TLC delivered on all levels. It's been a long time since I've seen a wwe match with that intensity and sense of chaos. Love that there was an actual strategy used for the win. The Shield looked like players off that and lets hope that continues.