Pro Wrestling Only

Round #2, First four matches

Loss

Vote for the team that you feel had the best run as a tag team from 1985 to 2005. Voting will last approximately 24 hours and the winner of each match will advance to the second round. Because the goal of the tournament is to promote discussion, please feel free to explain how you came to your decision as much as possible.

Match #1 - Jung Dragons v British Bulldogs

Match #2 - Los Guerreros v Edge & Christian

Match #3 - Booker T & Goldust v Fantastics

Match #4 - Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho v Hollywood Blondes

--- Bulldogs. This isn't even debatable.

--- The Guerreros are better than E&C as individual wrestlers. E&C as a team were classic. Their interviews were hilarious and the matches were at least ok.

--- Fantastics. No contest here.

--- I'm going with the Blondes on this one. I had a chance to watch some old Clashes last week and they were so cocky and so fun to watch. It's a shame how it turned out for the team (although it helped Austin become who he is) but they are gold.

- To be honest, I don't like the Bulldogs at all but they get the YES vote as the Jung Dragons don't have any matches or longevity to even start a "poor" argument.

- E&C, as they had better matches in late 1999/2000. Their trios combo with a young Kurt Angle was a much better part of WWF in 2000 than HHH

- Fantastics, but BookDust gets the shaft being against a final 4 finisher if I have anything to say about it. Tommy Rogers > almost every other exclusive tag worker in US history. I can see cases for Eaton and Morton but won't like them :)

- Blonds, even though they are massivly over rated.

Tim

Jung Dragons v British Bulldogs

C'mon, like the Jung Dragons even have a chance here? I don't need to explain this one.

Los Guerreros v Edge & Christian

I think Edge and Christian had better matches. Even if the majority of them were gimmick matches. E&C were certainly more entertaining and weren't based around a stereotype as much as the Guerreros.

Booker T & Goldust v Fantastics

I got to be honest, I don't remember who the Fantastics are. Booker T. & Goldust weren't a real tag team but I know who they are and they made me laugh on more than one occasion. "I'm the five time WCW champion...and I got a sword!"

Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho v Hollywood Blondes

No contest. Benoit/Jericho didn't team together enough to compete.

-- Gotta go with the Bulldogs here. Far more longevity as a team with good matches happening nationally and internationally.

-- Edge and Christian. Eddy & Chavo are more of a team that could have been great than a team that was great, I think.

-- Fantastics. Bookerdust was a great team for the time they were together, but the Fantastics are probably the best American babyface tag team of all time.

-- Hollywood Blondes. Benoit & Jericho might have been competitive had they teamed over the long haul.

Guest teke184

British Bulldogs

Edge & Christian

The Fantastics

Hollywood Blondes

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

British Bulldogs

Squash match.